Chapter 14

(Excuse all mistakes)

Kay

"Trell I don't feel good". I whine walking through the front door with a sleeping Kayden in my arms.

Walking into the kitchen I see Kentrell, Kd, Montana and Three standing in front of his phone that was propped up on the counter.

"What y'all doing bubba?" I whisper tapping Three.

"We on live".

"C'mere bae". Kentrell smiles pulling me in front of him so I was in the view of the camera.

Kd laughs reading somebody's comment. "They said who she".

"Stop playing y'all know who my wife is".

"Period!". I smile swiping under my chin.

"Yo ass wanna be a city girl so bad". Kentrell mugs me.

"I'm such a city girl its a shame". I quote walking away to put Kayden in his bed.

"Ugly ass!" Kd yells after me making me turn around and flip him off.
................

The sound of my phone going off makes me jolt up out of my sleep, huffing I roll over and start feeling around the bed for it. Finally feeling it under a pillow I pick it up and answer without checking the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Get up and get dressed we on the way hoe!". Emma yells before hanging up.

I roll my eyes getting up to pick out some clothes.

If I decided to lay back down I know they would just find a way in and wake me up anyway.

Time Skip

"Text Kentrell and ask him wea he at". Nisha tells me fixing Kayden on her hip.

They dragged me out of bed so they could take me to get some makeup so I could prank Kentrell, a hickey prank at that.

They want me to die.

Pulling out my phone I text Kentrell asking where he was. He instantly texts me back telling me that he was on his way back from baby Joe's house.

"We don't got that much time". I tell them low-key panicking.

"Ight come here". Emma says.

Getting up I walk over to Emma allowing her to check the the makeup she put on my neck.

She smirks after touching it up a little bit.
"That shit look so real".

Sighing I go sit on the couch. "Y'all tryna get me killed".

"Girl you gon be coo we out tho".

"Good luck hoe".

"Bye draco". I smile waving bye to him making him wave back.

After they leave I take a deep breath doing a little prayer.

God please don't let this nigga kill me.

10 minutes later

I was still sitting in my spot on the couch scrolling through tiktok while eating some grapes when Kentrell walked through the front door making me nervous.

"Wassup". He smiles sitting next to me.

"H-hi". I stutter not looking up from my phone.

"What's wrong witchu why you acting weird?"