Chapter 15

(Excuse all mistakes)

Kay

"Calm down she could be lying". Nisha says trying to calm me down making Kira and Emma nod in agreement.

A few hours ago I had posted a picture of me, Kayden and Kentrell laying in bed together on Instagram.

As usual all the little neighborhood hoes were going crazy but that's not what had me feeling some type of way.

These three girls that don't even follow me started tagging this random ass girl under my post.

Only about an hour after I posted the picture the same girl they was tagging slid in my dms claiming she was Kentrell's baby momma and she had been trying to get in touch with him for almost a year. She said her and Kentrell had a one night stand that lead to her getting pregnant.

She even sent me a picture of the baby it looks nothing like him but that doesn't mean anything cause genetics are weird.

Right now I was laying in bed with Emma laying next to me while Nisha and Kira sat on each side of us.

I stop crying and sit up.

"I'm not even mad".

"You not?" Kira looks at me with a confused face.

I shake my head.

"Shittttt, you betta then me cause I would be fuckin livid!"

Nisha smacks her arm.

"Bitch that's not helping!"

"Sorry".

"No but I'm a little hurt and I don't even have a right to be". I sniffle as the tears started pouring out of my eyes again.

"You do have a right to be hurt, you carrying that niggas baby".

"But we wasn't even together at the time and technically we still not".

"It's okay I'll beat both of they asses if you want me to". Kira offers as she rubs my back.

I shake my head pulling myself away from Emma and getting out of bed and walking into the closet.

I put on a black jacket and slide on some black leggings and my black air force ones.

"I'll be back". I mumble picking up my phone and walking out of the room.

Once I made it into the living room I get my gun from my secret spot and put it in my pants.

"Where you going?" Kendell asks walking out of the kitchen eating a sandwich.

"To my house". I lie giving him a hug. "I love you".

"I love you too Kay". He smiles before running upstairs somewhere.

Walking out of the front door I dial an all too familiar number.

"Hello?"

"Come get me".

"Ight send me the location".

"Okay".

...................