chapter 41

Malachite watched as he held onto his robe a bit that xerx guys was a verys strong guy. And he ever drew a magic circle on his body and reflexed a big attack but langris only grew even more angry and his power became intense. His eyes widen up at langris but then smirked as he saw asta turn dark looking and chuckles a bit.

He looked at asta he was so passionate when it came to working together and becoming stronger together. Malachite blushed slightly looking at asta "no matter the rank and how you were born we are all magic knights in that we kick evil ass together" malachite called out "right asta?!" He asked out.  Asta looked at malachite and smiled "right!" Asta huffs. Everyone looked at the two , they were such a good team for each other , some thinking of them as a great power couple. It was very noble of them "couldnt say it any better then you kiddo!" Vanessa chuckles as the other black bulls agreed, yuno, Klaus, and leopold agreeing

Malachite looked at the others "but I catch any of you being a pain in the ass I'll shove astas sword up your asses myself!" Malachite yelled making everyone sweat dropped "yep thats malachite for ya" magna laughed.

Langris only yelled out "IVE HEARD ENOUGH OF YOU TWO!" Langris yelled as he launches a a spell towards malachite then went after asta. "Malachite!" The group of friend yelled as they saw their friend being thrown back.

Asta only wiped out black meteor and with one powerful swoop he knocked lagris out AND broke the crystal. Malachite groans as he popped out his darken form on "what I miss?" He asked slowly looking. "That form again, arent you tired from using it?" Noelle asked "dont worry about me noble, I had to use it if I didnt want to die" malachite scoffs that came out way more mean then he intended it to be.

The sky turned clear again and ir brightened up asta walked slowly  before falling malachite caught as ta just in time as the others came to his aid. Malachite smiled "you did good asta" he whispers. Asta only sighed tiredly and nuzzled malachite abit.

Malachite was the one to take asta to rest himself and stay by him of course. Him and mimosa anyways and they watched the fight with the magic screen.

Teams fighting and winning or losing it was Yunos turn. Malachite knew it was gonna be goodbso he watched and saw the form yuno took in the end "amazing" malachite mumbles outloudm "I know right?" Mimosa giggled asta looked at Malachite's face, that face he made everytime asta did something great was know being pointed towards someone else. Asta didnt know how to feel about that 'yuno' asta thought

Malachite jumped as yuno won and smiled happily. By the end of the day the tournament only just turned out to be a sort of game to see each knights potential all of them had a chance to win a spot in the royal knights anyways weather they lost or not .

Malachite watched the others and frowned he didnt get to show what he was made of. He then glanced at asta who had his back towards everyone as they all left. "YUNO, I WONT GIVE UP I'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KING" asta states but yuno, only ignored. That irked at Malachite a bit "dont get too cocky yuno, asta is just as powerful as you in his own way" malachite states as he stood up looking at yuno. Yuno stopped to listen to malachite and only nods slowly as he walked away.

Days later

The group looked at asta who just stared up in shock "the shock was to great" malachite mumbles "you go talk to him Vanessa pushed malachite "huh!? Why me?" Malachite asked "cus your closer to him remember?" Luck points out and malachite sighed "yeah" he mumbles.