chapter 44

Things were getting out of hand outside many were attacking the humans. Many of mereleonas royal knight squad mates were turned all possessed , Possessed malachite really did hurt Grey and malachite on the inside only watched he felt so weak in this cocoon he was stuck in And he slowly felt his power train.

He still didnt understand what he meant he was the root of power in all this. What good was his magic if it would hurt so many people. Malachite felt Merlin move him heading towards a direction. Merlin only hummed softly as he smirks "wow the place changed alot" he mumbles. He only went to where he sensed licht was at leaving a trail of decaying life.

Merlin saw the base and smiled happily as he felt licht again. "Licht" he whispers as he then entered the place, he hummed softly as he greeted the others happily he was so happy to see them all. But he moved on into the center and felt a fight going on. "Damn im missing out of the party" Merlin mumbles then popped out hugging reyas waist "hey reya" merline smiled. "There you are" reya mumbled and chuckles.

Mimosas eyes widen as she saw Malachite "no...bot you two malachite" she whispers growing till the two males from above fell down. Merlin looked up and saw licht smiling with a blush "after hundreds of years hes still handsome as ever" Merlin sighed. The whole hide out only then began to move

Merlin standing by his friends side

With the others

"MALACHITE" asta gasped out then groans as he ached all over the place and complained. Mimosa looked at as ta then frowns softly "hes...one of them now" mimosa said sadly. Asta froze as he heard that "go....he cant" asta mumbles then became angry "dammit!" Asta cried out. Yuno frowned he was just as upset as asta and there was silence before asta looked back up "we are going to get out friends back no matter what" asta yelled out.

'Wait for me....malachite'

he thought in his head. Hes been having feelings that he was too stupid to identify and realize.

Malachite sat there in his pity chair staring up at the blank head of his. His hair swayed like he was underwater as he looked around and only turned to see what Merlin was doing. He was killing nobles....all of them something in him couldnt laugh at all their pitiful face "disgusting human I see how you just laugh at them makes all thw worse but then again you were never all human" Merlin spoke as he only plunged malachite into his past.

Malachite opened his eyes as he looked around then only saw his little self there crying in a small basket. He looked at himself then glanced over seeing a young yami, "poor kid" he mumbles and only picked the basket up and took baby malachite with him to the castle. Julius had just become the wizard king so yami went to him.

Malachite looked at the two then it swayed  to seeing all the magic knight captains in a meeting with a baby malachite in Julius's arms. "Old man" he whispers as he watched "we cant keep that thing here, its a commoner after all and not only that, the mana in that baby is unnatural" one captain spoke shaking their head "I agree"  in the end they all sent baby malachite to the forsaken realm.

Baby malachite only cried out in hunger they were right outside the little town famous for their pie. Bigsberry village, an old man was walking down the road on his cart before they heard the small cry. The old man picked malachite up and frowned softy "poor child" he mumbles and looked at the name on his shirt "malachite" he read then took him in.