chapter 46

Asta blinked for a moment and looked around and yelps as he was thrown into a wall. "Oh come on" asta groaned as he looked at Malachite who floated in the air. Nozel had came on amd stopped patri malachite only looked down not batting an eye he was only there.

Asta frowned then saw nozel looking up at him in confusion "what is that thing" nozel mumbles "its hard to explain but thats malachite one of astas squadmates" yuno explained "what is this form hes taken is he an enemy aswell?" Nozel glared "no leave him alone he isnt in control right now, I know how to help him but first I need to help patri even though im.worried about malachite" Asta yelled "hes a fool but he is right" yuno mumbles.

Asta looked at malachite who just was there needing an order to move. Asta only convinced nozel to let him snap patri out.

And he did

Sooner or later asta "Your okay" mimosa whispered and smiled in relief. "What are we going to do with malachite?" She asked softly in concern for her friend.

Things were silent before malachite stated moving this his mouth opened and he released a shit load of black gunk that mixed itself in the much lighter goop coming from above he was only swallowed but it "MALACHITE" Asta yelled out along with the others. Malachite was only heard screaming bloody murder.

Meanwhile

Nero and finral released the first wizard king and were heading right to the black palace.

  Back

Malachite was stuck in the goop he could feel his human self going away but he had to stay for Asta. He felt himself move he was conscious astas voice echoed in his mind kept him there. Even Merlin was up and about for the one he loved the most, he wasnt going without a goodbye.

They felt like they were flying up and appeared right next to the devil "merlin/malachite" Asta and licht both said they looked at each other "you too have someone to protect in there huh?" He smiled. Asta looked at licht and nods simply as he looked towards them. Their battle only began and malachite only made the entire place move and sway uncontrollably. Winds blew and what not but that didn't stop illumiar and licht. "WHAAAA WHATS UP WITH THE GROUND" asta cried out

Mana zone: chaos domain

The devil glared at asta who had stood in his way. Malachite sent off spikes towards others

(A/N more of the author not knowing how do write a WHOLE ass battle so they are trying to improvise but the scene just feels rushed and now they are panickiiiing)

Malachite grits his teeth and tries to move "a-asta" he whispers out as he fought licht. He only was detained and was pulled back to the devil as he was starting to get serious the devil only molded itself with malachite "AAAAAAAGGGAAAHHHHHHH"

Nothing can explain the amount of pain he was it. His head was only just splitting in two and the black goop only spread even more. Many struggled to get out of the way

The devils body only echoed of cries of help , both yuno and Asta hesitated but got a glimce "its okay take this guy out" malachite and merlins voice rang out loudly the only reason either of them are alive was cus they had stitched their life source together as darkness surrounded them. Asta and yuno both tears up as they attacked the devil who cried out in pain, for some reason it couldnt move "whats this the pests are still holding on dammit!" The devil growled as they attacked but only got distracted. Yami only then like a badass shot out a powerful blast at it slicing it to two Merlin and malachite both cried out and used their bit of magic they could control and kept him still as yuno attacked.