chapter 49

Malachite smiled softly then looked at Nero "well you worked hard nero" malachite looked over to her. First time. After a while he smiled warmly as the others only agree to have Nero on their team even if she already was on their team.

Malachite only put his hand on his hips as he looked at the others devil form still on cus it was the only thing letting him stand. Damnatio didnt care of what the black bulls said damnatio only shrank the squads spell but asta was right there to dispel it. "Your getting better at that asta" malachite points out and smiled. Asta looked at malachite he was overjoyed seeing malachite was looking better and happy too. Asta smiled and chuckles "pretty cool right?" Asta posed then yelps as he fell over blushing in embarrassment. Malachite only covered his mouth and chuckled softly "yep...pretty cool" malachite smiled helping him up again.

Malachite and asta only stared into each others eyes thinking of what would be next in their relationship. Being just friends? Or more?

Yami was about to attack damnatio and damnatio was gonna fight back but nozel silva and Fuegoleon vermillion appeared to stop it.

Malachite raised a brow tilting his head a bit as his form faded when he didnt concentrate as yelps as he falls but Asta caught him in his arms. He looked at asta and Asta looked at him and both their faces turned pink as they looked away. "OooOooo" Vanessa saw that and giggled "ha hah! Pay up" luck smiles "dammit" magna growled and gave luck his money.

Asta only looked at Fuegoleon and nozel "you guys came here too? How many are gonna barge in?" He asked "in light of recent events and those before we cant afford to lose any strong magic knights" nozel said "regardless of our status or race we still acknowledging you and tour squad mates. " Fuegoleon smiled and looked at at malachite who looked back at them "why are you here?" Damnatio asked " we've been given a message from the wizard king its for the black bulls, a a special mission you are to locate and investigate these devils, you will prove your innocence with your own hands " Fuegoleon read.

"While asta and malachite are busy doing so the magic knights will be responsible for them" nozel states "in malachites state along the way he Is to be Proven on our side and turn traitor towards his own kind" nozel states.
Malachite hummed softly and nods "wait....what does this all mean im confused" asta asked his head steaming "means we have to investigate on devils and prove your not evil Asta and for me to prove that well...its not a threat to anyone here, I would teach you guys about them but I just barely found out about my form so I know nothing" malachite explained. Asta only nods "of course your not a threat tho" asta states. Malachite smiled and nods "I know...but they wont listen so I must prove myself" malachite pushed away from Asta still holding onto him abit and stood tall.

Damnatio sighed "if you dont prove yourselves to be useful you will be excused, devil and you asta will be sealed away" he said before leaving.

Nozel had given asta a bracelet and to malachite a ribbon that would track their wereabouts. "You guys really think we would run away?" Asta asked "we know you wont but its just for show. See?" Fuegoleon glanced at the audience.

Everyone were relieved they were okay for now at least. After all the chaos at the capital the black bulls all went home eating charmys food. Malachite was physically able to hear but that wasnt the same mentally and he just doesnt realize it yet.

They only then arrived asta helping malachite out cus he was a bit wobbly when walking. Why? After all that fighting he had been breaking anf healing his ankles as an elf and in the end making abit of after shock damage. Malachite smiled at pasta and thanked him for helping then looked at the damage then the rubble that used to be their home. "Yikes...." Malachite mumbles.