chapter 54

Sooner or later Nero and Asta were to wait outside in the queens chambers.

Meanwhile

"Nooooo! No no no! Im not wearing that i just barely found out im a devil and now a prince, its hard to process both" malachite yelled as undine chased him. "Come on dear lil brother you'd look great in the suit come be cool royals with meee" loropechika whined. "I dont want to wear stupid royal get up like that" malachite whined but loropechika gave him puppy eyes.

Malachite looked deadpanning abit then sighed "fine" he mumbles as he finally lets undine change him "yay!" Loropechika exclaims 'hmmm is she sure IM the younger one?' Malachite thought in his head.

With the others

"We're glad your safe" mimosa sighed happily "stop getting kidnapped idiot" Noelle huffs. "Hey guys" asta smiled "hey wheres malachite?" Mimosas asked looking around.

"Her majesty the queen and his majesty, the now pounded prince of the heart kingdom" loropechika walked out malachite being right behind her.

Malachite looked VERY handsome in the suit he wore.

And a crown that shone slightly

Noelle looked at the two almost not recognizing malachite at first

Noelle looked at the two almost not recognizing malachite at first. "WOW TALK ABOUT A TREAT FOR THE EYES SUCH BEAUTY" finral bursted then slammed his head on the floor repeated saying his had his heart for lady finny. Mimosa looked at malachite and gasped MALACHITE!?" She squeaks looking at him.

"Mmmm? Where?" Asta asked looking around. Noelle with widen eyes turned astas head to malachite. Asta looked and his eyes widen as he looked at him and immediately felt his breath be taken away. Malachite looked handsome and majestic "YOUR THE PRINCE OF THE HEART KINGDOM!?" mimosa, noelle amd finral yelled as malachite covered his ears and sighed "yep for the...10th time yes,. . I guess, tho I didnt know until today" malachite mumbles.

"Resistance of the clover kingdom I beg you share your strength with us" loropechika managed to say before slipping over her own dress. Malachite deadpanned "your related to that?" Noelle asked looking at malachite "i know right?" Malachite mumbles