7

•••

•••

I clear my throat as Sebastian gets up to answer the door. The delivery guy hands him the food and waits for his money. Sebastian taps his pockets, trying to find his wallet but I grab some cash from my own wallet and hand it to the guy. He leaves and Sebastian closes the door, scratching the back of his neck. The atmosphere had become awkward and tense. Anthony sleepily walks into the room and his eyes widen as he sees the food. "Finally", he says as he grabs the bags of food from Sebastian's hands. I laugh as I grab paper plates from the cabinet and set them on the table.

"Anthony, slow down", I say as he rips through the bags, setting the containers on the table. He looks at me and slowly starts to take things out. "It smells amazing", Sebastian says as he takes a deep breath. We all sit in our seats and fill up our plates. "Wait, who payed for it?", Anthony says as he shoves a forkful of food in his mouth. I raise my hand, smiling. "I did"

"Italia, you-"

"Ah! Quiet. It's not a big deal, and if it makes you feel any better, you deserve it, both of you", I say as I continue to eat. Anthony doesn't say anything and continues to eat his food, too. We eat in a comfortable silence but I can't help but look at Sebastian. There was no denying that we almost kissed for real this time, and I was afraid that I had just jeopardized our friendship. He wasn't even looking at me. "Okay, so tomorrow we have to film for the entire day, and then the day after we have off and then we leave for Atlanta"

"Oh shit", I say as I wipe my mouth, realization hitting me. "What? What's wrong", Sebastian says as he sets down his fork. Now his attention was on me. "I just realized that I'm coming with you guys but I don't have a plane ticket. There's no way I'll be able to get one for the same time as you guys", I say as my heart begins to race. I was panicking. "Hey, calm down, Italia. It's okay. We'll make a few calls and see what they can do", they say to try and comfort me. "I doubt it", I huff. Sebastian grabs my hand and persuades me to look at him. "Hey, it's going to be okay, we'll figure something out. There's no need to worry, okay?", he says as he looks me in the eyes. I stare at his hand on mine and swallow harshly, nodding my head. "Okay", I whisper. We finish eating our food and I throw away all of the bags and containers in the garbage and then wash my hands.

Sebastian excuses himself to call to see if I could get a plane ticket for the same flight as them, and I try to tell him that I can do it but he silences me. Anthony and I are left alone and I see him staring at me. "What?", I laugh.

"There's a whole lot of tension between you two"

"No there isn't", I say a little too quickly. Anthony gives me a knowing look and I sigh. "What happened while I was asleep?", he asks. I glare at him and shake my head. "Nothing. We just had a conversation", I shrug. "That's a load of crap-"