16

^^ Guys I was just searching for gifs of Victoria, but was having trouble and this one literally popped up in the depths of searching and I nearly screamed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

^^ Guys I was just searching for gifs of Victoria, but was having trouble and this one literally popped up in the depths of searching and I nearly screamed. How perfectly ironic is this?! Credit to whoever made it. You're an angel and this is way too perfect for my story. I literally got goosebumps haha 

•••

"Good morning, sleepyhead", I hear Sebastian laugh as I pull the covers over my head. "No", I mumble. "We have to get up. I smell breakfast and I don't want to be rude and let it get cold", he says as he kisses my shoulder. I shove my head into his chest and grab his arm, wrapping it around me. "Five more minutes", I mumble as I keep my eyes closed. "No, now", he says as he pulls me up with him. "Italia, you need to open your eyes", he says with a laugh. I pout like a child and slowly open my eyes, wincing as the sun beams through the curtains. "I hate mornings so much", I say as I get off my bed. "No, you don't. You actually love mornings. You're just jetlagged", he says as he pulls me into a hug.

I rub my arms and shiver, wanting nothing more than to be back under those warm blankets and with Sebastian. I stand still and Sebastian reaches into his bag, pulling out a hoodie. He kisses my head and then yanks his hoodie on me, my hair becoming even more of a mess than it already was. I slip my arms through the sleeves and smile at how big it is on me. He stares at me in awe, and I can't help but laugh as I reach for the door handle. "You look adorable"

"Thank you, but I hope you know you're never getting this back", I say as I pinch the fabric of his hoodie in between my fingers. "I figured I wasn't". When we get into the hallway we see Anthony walking slowly. His hands were stuffed in his hoodie as he kept his eyes closed. "There better be a mimosa with extra alchohol on that table", he says as he yawns. I look at Sebastian and we shake our heads as we all descend the stairs. When we reach the dining room, the table is covered in breakfast delicacies. My mom's smile widens when she sees us and she takes off her apron to come and hug us. "Good morning, kids! I hope you slept alright?", she asks as she gives us each a big hug. "We did, but jetlag seems to be hitting Anthony and I the most"

"Then let's eat and get your energy back up!", my dad says as he walks in. He hugs me and taps the boys on their back as we all sit down at the table. I fill up my plate until there's no plate left to see. Much to Anthony's satisfaction, there was indeed a pitcher of mimosa on the table. He fills his glass to the rim and takes a few sips, without taking a break. "Happy?", I ask him. "Over the moon", he says as he sets down his glass. "So, Italia, I was thinking maybe the boys can go with your father to roam around the city and maybe you and I can catch up on the past few months?", my mom says as she directs her attention to me. I nod my head and look at the boys. "Is that okay with you guys?"