15

•••

•••

*two months later*

"Anthony hurry up, we're going to miss our flight!', I say as he drags his luggage behind him. Sebastian walks in front of me and I rush to catch up to him. Our flight number gets called on the speakers and my eyes widen as the three of us simultaneously break out into a sprint to try and get to our plane in time. I felt like we were reenacting the airport scene from home alone. We reach our gate with only seconds to spare as I breathlessly hand the lady my ticket. She scans it and allows me to board the plane. I take the window seat and settle in as I wait for Anthony and Sebastian to come in.

We were on our way to Canada, where we'd be staying with my mom and my stepdad for a while. The boys had finished filming and my mom was growing impatient and desperately wanted me to come and visit so I caved and convinced the boys to come with me. Sebastian and I have been together for almost three months now and it has been nothing short of amazing. Being with him was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Anthony and Sebastian stumble after one another as they slide into their seats and I laugh as Anthony's neck pillow rises up and presses his cheeks together. "Are you okay?", I laugh. He gives me the finger and I lunge over Sebastian as I tug at his neck pillow. He gags as I pull harder and Sebastian pushes us both away from each other as we settle down. "You could have killed me!", he whispers yells. "Stop being dramatic, you're fine", I scoff as he readjusts his pillow, which used to be mine. "You guys are impossible", Sebastian laughs. Anthony gives me a look and I laugh as I throw him a pack of M&Ms. "You know the way to my heart, Knight", he says as he holds the pack of chocolate to his chest. I roll my eyes as I turn off my phone, getting ready for the plane to take off.

I hadn't seen my mom and Michael in months and I was beyond excited to see them again, but I was equally as nervous because they'd be meeting Sebastian, my boyfriend, for the first time, as well as Anthony. They didn't know I was dating him and I have no idea how Michael is going to react, knowing how much he admires them. The flight back isn't too long but nonetheless I lean my head on Sebastian's shoulder as he holds my hand. I close my eyes and try to sleep, knowing my fear for flying was still very prominent.

***

When I wake up again, it's to Sebastian shaking me. I nod my head as he motions to the people exiting the plane and I grab my things, double-checking that I didn't leave anything behind. Sebastian grabs our bags at the baggage claim and I anxiously look around for my mom and Michael. They insisted on picking us up and I couldn't say no when I heard how excited they were. "Do you see them?", Sebastian asks me. I shake my head no and Anthony begins walking looking left to right. They had seen pictures of them so they more or less knew what my mom and Michael looked like.