The Battle of the Ages

Author's Note: (♪= Is to when to play the music hence it fits the battle, or at least to me. You can listen or watch the AMV if you want, and don't forget to Comment, Vote, and subscribe to the Youtuber who made this AMV)

Dedenne and Gallade were now in battle stance ready to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the stands were a bit shocked to see Aaron only using Lucario.

"So, he's using Lucario?" May asked. "Won't that be unfair for Aaron?" She asked in wonderment.

"Oh you'd be surprised," Leon responded with his arms folded. "His Lucario has tackled many powerful opponents! Not only that, but it's also took on more than two opponents at once!"

They all gasped at that statement. "His Lucario is really that strong?" Clemont asked in shock.

"Yep," Leon said. "Which is why Lucario is the second strongest of Aaron's Pokemon," Leon said before his smile turned into a serious expression.

"I just hope Max and Bonnie will be able to handle Lucario's strength."

"Don't worry," May stated. "Max and Bonnie's got this. They are the winners of Kalos and Hoenn Leagues after all," She said confident in Max and Bonnie winning.

Leon's expression didn't change, however. It wasn't the fact that he didn't believe they could win, but the fact that Ash's Lucario had tendency to become extremely brutal to any Pokemon he would battle. Even going as far as ignoring his trainers commands just to make sure his opponent stays down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three trianers and their Pokemon were now ready for the go ahead.

"Ready? Battle Begin!" The referee yelled giving the trainers the signal they needed to start.

Bonnie and Max took advantage of this and called out their attacks first.

"Dedenne, use Tackle!" Bonnie yelled.

"Gallade, Close Combat!" Max called out.

Both Pokemon began to run towards Lucario before jumping into the air. Dedenne charged in from the air as Gallade charged in attempting to strike Lucario with a fearsome kick.

Ash however only smirked and simply folded his arms with his staff in hand.

"Lucario. Block them with your aura," Ash calmly called out.

Lucario smirked as he lifted his paw in front of him. As Dedenne and Gallade began to close in Lucario swept his paw across the air releasing a wave of aura knocking both Pokemon back.

The wave of aura was so strong that it launched Dedenne and Gallade into their trainers causing them all to fall over.

"It blocked by using just it's aura?!" Clemont asked out of shocked.

"And all that power packed behind it," Serena said a bit worried about the well being of Bonnie and the others.

"That's Aaron's Lucario for you," Leon said still with his arms folded. "The training he and his Lucario have gone through obviously can tell how much it has paid off for the both of them."

Everyone turned back to the battle.

The two Pokemon along with their trainers groaned in pain before Gallade boosted himself back onto his feet by using his hands to spring up.