Rematch and Reunion: Part 2

"Mightyena is unable to battle!" Bonnie yelled out raising her hand in the air, before motioning it towards Serperior. "The winner is Serperior!"

Hearing that made Serperior smile as she held her head up high with pride. Truth be told she was very proud of herself with this now being her first ever battle as a Serperior, and won.

"How was that?" Serperior asked Ash through aura while looking at him with a smug look on her face.

Ash chuckled seeing that her ego and pride was boosted from the battle she just had. "You've done extremely well Snivy," He then took his hand and gently rubbed the back of her head.

"Mightyena!" Max yelled out to his fallen Pokemon running towards him. "Are you okay?" He asked once he made it to him and knelt down to his level.

Mightyena eyes changed back to normal after he heard Max's voice before gently shaking his head to wake himself up. He looked up at Max with a groan showing he was good.

"You did a great job out there. No doubt this battle will help us become stronger," Max rubbed the Bite Pokemon's head. Mightyena barked in agreement of doing that.

"Max that was a great battle!" Bonnie said running up to her friend.

"Thanks Bonnie," Max said with a smile as he helped Mightyena onto his feet.

"And Mightyena," Bonnie knelt down to Mightyena and gently stroked his head. "You did very well against Serperior," Mightyena barked with happiness while Dedenne chirped in agreement with Bonnie.

"She's right," Ash said making everyone look at him walking up towards them. "If it wasn't for the Attract, and a bit more time we would've actually been beaten." Serperior nodded in agreement settling that she might've actually lost.

"Aaron, thank you," Max said.

Ash was a bit confused on why Max was thanking him.

"Thank me? Thank me for what?"

"Thank you for helping me get my head straight," Max said with a smile. "After this battle you've shown me that battles are more fun when your battling in your own way."

Ash was shocked at first, but that quickly changed into a satisfied smile as Max walked up to Serperior.

"And thank you for being apart of it Serperior," Max said as he rubbed Serperior's head which she didn't mind at all.

"Now shall we get on with the real battle?" Ash asked with a smirk on his face.

Max smiled as he rose to his feet so that he could look at the champion a bit more easily. "You bet I am, and I'll be sure to give it all I've got."

Ash nodded ready for the battle that is about to take place.

Then on an intercome, "Bonnie, Max, I am happy to report that your Pokemon are fully recovered."

Back outside Pikachu and Serperior were socializing with Mightyena and Dedenne beside Bonnie who was in the middle of the field.

Max and Ash had already taken their spots on the field ready to get their battle underway.

"Alright, Gallade! It's battle time!" Max yelled as he throws out his Pokeball with Gallade forming out of it.

"Gallade," Gallade said calmly until he saw who is opponent was. He looked back at his trainer a bit confused on what was happening.

"Alright Gallade, we're gonna have a rematch against Lucario! So give it everything you've got!" Max said which made Gallade smile and get into a battle stance ready for a rematch against Lucario.