An Unhappy Reunion

"Where are we going Gladion?" Lillie asked following behind her brother with Snowy in her arms.

After being dragged out of the arena by her brother Lillie and Gladion were both walking aimlessly around the stadium trying to find Ash.

"It's as I told you before!" He says coldly, "We're finally getting answers, for everything."

"Answers for what? What are we getting answers for?!" Lillie asked with slight annoyance with Gladion still not saying what was going on.

Gladion wanted to say the real reason why, but he knew she wouldn't exactly believed him if he tells her what he had over heard.

"It's better if you see it for yourself," He says as he continues forward. Lillie grew worried on why her brother was acting the way he was.

---------

In the Pokémon Center, Ash was waiting in the lobby waiting for his Pokémon to be healed. Ash gently scratched behind Pikachu's ears causing the mouse earning a small coo.

Seconds later Ash heard a door open. He looked to see Nurse Joy was walking out with Ceruldege walking beside her. From what Ash could see her helpers that were a male and female Indeedees with looks of worry on their faces while Ceruledge had a guility look on his face.

"Your Pokémon are all healed champion," She says with the sweetest smile with Pokéballs on a small tray.

"Thanks so much Nurse Joy," Ash says as he takes the three Pokéballs off her tray. As he took them off he noticed something on her arm. He noticed a large bloody gash on Nurse Joy's arm.

"What happened to your arm?" Ash asked. Nurse Joy didn't know what he was talking about until she noticed the large gash.

"Oh, well I was treating a wound on Ceruledge's stomach before he suddenly started to freak out and accidently slashed me," She explains motioning her hands towards the Fire Blade Pokémon who still had a guility look on his face.

Ash sighed knowing exactly what happened. More so how it was a quote on quote, "accident".

"Well, thanks again for helping us out," Ash says as he, Pikachu, and Ceruledge walked out of the Pokémon Center.

---------------

Gladion and Lillie were in the lobby of the stadium when they suddenly heard footsteps approaching them. Quickly, Gladion grabbed Lillie's hand as the two teens hid behind the large statue that was there. That being the statue of Ash.

"There he is," Gladion says looking at his target. Lillie curiously looked over to where Gladion was looking to see Ash, Pikachu, and Ceruledge walking out.

"Tha champion?" Lillie asked looking confused.

"The traitor," Gladion says as he watches Ash walking by. From his position he noticed that Ash was starting to look around as if he was trying to see if anyone was around. After a second he began to walk away.

Seeing that Ash was leaving he silently came out from his hiding spot. "Come on," He says as Lillie reluctantly followed behind him.

------------

After a minute of walking, Ash was back at the locker room he was in before the battle started. Ash took a quick second to glance around before entering the room. Ceruledge followed behind him.

Though unknown to him, Lillie and Gladion were right around the corner and were silently following him. Once they reached the door they stopped to make sure Ash didn't notice they were there.

"Gladion, we shouldn't be doing this! We could get in serious trouble!" Lillie says becoming more nervous by the second. "Why are we even following him anyway?"