Unstoppable

The Pokémon Master League Tournament continues with Ash, Giovanni, and all of Ash's friends advancing to the next round.

Just like in the very first round Ash's battle was up first.

We now cut to Ash who's sitting in the locker room of Wyndom stadium who was doing some sort of pre meditation. He moved his fingers in weird ways with Pikachu mimicing him as best he could. Lucario was also in on the fun as he too was copying Ash to the best of his ability.

After a deep breath the trio opened their eyes finishing their meditation before rising to their feet.

"You both ready?" He asks looking at his two partners.

"Pika!" Pikachu squeaked raising his hand in the air. 

(Side note: The reason Pikachu isn't talking with Ash now is because those effects only works for when its just Ash and his Pokémon are alone. Having them speak their normal Pokémon language when their in a public area makes Ash's Aura ability more better and understandable. Plus it adds a mysterious effect to what they actually mean.)

Lucario let out a growl as he folded his paw into a fist showing he was ready to go as well.

"Alright," Ash says as he slips on his Z-Ring and Dynamax Band on the arms of his gloves. "Then let's give them a show."

---------------------------------

"Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome back to the second round of the Pokémon Masters League Tournament! And just like before we can expect quite a spectacular battle right from the beginning!"

Max, Bonnie, Trevor, Tierno, Brock, Cilan, Iris, and Gary were all sitting in their respective seats in the crowd.

The Alola group sat in their respective sides of the stadium waiting for the battle to take place.

"Firsst up we have a young beautiful trainer who's made it to the top eight of the Lumiose Conferance..."

As the commentator talked a young woman, who has violet eyes and waist-length blonde albino hair in which she has a purple pin to hold her bangs. She wears a purple long-sleeved vest with fuchsia lines at the end of the sleeves and white buttons. She also wears a matching white handkerchief with the buttons attached to the collar of her vest. She wears a simple, deep purple skirt with a fuchsia line that surrounds the whole garment.

She was wearing a pair of dark purple knee-length boots with purple stripes to create contrast with her boots, and to compliment her skirt. The rim of her soles are dark purple (same color as the boot itself), while the soles of her boots are blackish brown. There is a small, flat heel on her boots. Finally, she also wears a as an earring on her right ear.

 Finally, she also wears a  as an earring on her right ear

"We have Astrid!"

Astrid waved her hands to the waving crowd as they cheered her on.

"And for her opponent! We all know him! Our beloved World Monarch! Aaroon!"