Sweep and Defeat

Narrator: The Pokémon Master League has gotten off to an amazing start. In the first around was a match between Champion Iris, and Ash who goes under the alias of Aaron.

After a tough battle Ash managed to come out on top. While also revealing a newly evolved Scrafty, and a brand new Pokémon Gardevoir. Now the next battle begins between Hop, Leon's younger brother against the mysterious trainer, Saki.

------------------------

After the first macth the crowd were all cheering loudly anticipating the next amazing battle to come. Cynthia and Iris had both returned to their seats in the audience. Cynthia went back to sitting in the champions box while Iris changed into her normal outfit and decided to sit with her friends.

"Ladies and gentleman we now continue to our second battle of the Pokémon Masters League! The next battle we have is Leon's little brother, Hop, vs Saki!"

As the commentator talked both Hop and Saki made their way to their positions. Hop had a huge determined smile plastered onto his face while Saki just had his eyes closed.

Hop took a deep breath. "Alright, here we go," He said in his head."I'm finally ready for."

--------------------------

Ash had just gotten to the top of Wyndom Stadium. Originally they had gotten to the top with the help of Gardevoir's Psychic. Scrafty was still out of his Pokéball as he wanted to watch the battle that was about to take place.

With that Ash pulled three other Pokéballs before throwing them upwards. At the same time all three balls flashed open.

The first ball opened to reveal a bulky, aquamarine-blue, bipedal toad-like Pokémon. Its underside and the bumps found on various parts of its body are cyan with thick black edges. Its hands and feet have three bulbous digits. Additionally, it has red eyes, cyan adornments on its legs, and a long tongue. This was Ash's Seismitoad.

The next Pokémon was a bipedal, birdlike Pokémon with colorful plumage

The next Pokémon was a bipedal, birdlike Pokémon with colorful plumage. Its head curves into a beak-shape in the front, but its mouth is located in a white patch under the beak's curve. It has a blue-green mask-like marking across its face, an orange blaze running from its forehead to the back of its neck, an orange ring around each eye, and a small, red patch at the tip of its beak. There is black space around its eyes, which are yellow with paler yellow sclerae. On the back of its head are two rectangular, tassel-like feathers. Its red, cape-like wings have blue-green undersides and are connected to its feathery tail. Near the tip of each wing is a three-clawed hand. Its front is white with a line of red along its neck and the top of its chest. It has small, yellow feet with three toes each. This Pokémon was Ash's Hawlucha.

 This Pokémon was Ash's Hawlucha