Round 1-Toying

Just to let everyone how the torunament works.

Italics means the commentator is talking

♪= Play battle theme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the matchups were announced everyone had gone back to their homes or areas to get some sleep before the league starts the next day.

In the hotel Max was fast asleep with his glassess on the dresser next to his bed. Bonnie was asleep with Dedenne next to her head both snuggled up under the blankets snoring away. As for May and Dawn they were both sleeping peacefully in the room they were sharing.

Korrina and Clemont on the other hand, were both asleep in the same bed with Korrina's head on Clemont's chest.

Surprisingly, even Serena was sleeping well, despite the frequent amount of nightmares she's had in the past few days. She didn't know why she wasn't getting any nightmares, but she took the time to actually enjoy sleeping without waking up in a cold sweat.

Somewhere else, Iris was fast asleep in a tree near Wyndon Stadium as she really wasn't far the stadium to begin with.

However, despite it being so late one person was still awake. Or should be said, four people were still awake.

(Near Aaron's Mansion)

Through the air Charizard came flying down at high speeds before his claws became surrounded by claw shaped light-green energy. He attempted to slash Lycanroc with them, but the Wolf Pokémon easily dodged by jumping out of the way.

On the other side Pikachu formed an orange-yellow ball on his tail before throwing it causing an electric net to form. The other two Pokémon saw it coming as they both leaped out of the way.

Lycanroc howled as he stood on his hind legs before slamming them onto the ground causing stone pillars to rush towards the other two Pokémon.

"PIKKAAACHUUUU!!" Pikachu yelled upon releasing a Thunderbolt. Charizard roared as he slashes with Dragon Claw. The Thunderbolt hits one stone pillar causing it to explode as Charizard slashed through another stone pillar.

After the explosion the three Pokémon stared down each other. They were about to go on until they heard someone whistling causing them to look in that direction.

The person who whistled revealed to be Ash with having a large smile on his face.

The three Pokémon all stopped what they were doing and all lined up in front of him.

"Well done you three!" Ash said with a huge smile on his face. The three Pokémon growled and chirped in joy.

"You've all have been doing an amazing job!" Ash complimented before looking over to see Wyndon Stadium lit up. His three Pokémon partners stood beside him as Pikachu hopped onto his left shoulder.

"To think we're gonna be battling Iris in the first round," Ash said as he took his hat off his head letting his jet black jungle hair sway in the breeze the blew past them. "It sure has been a long time, and I know as the Unova Champion she's gotten a whole lot stronger since the last time we battled her."

Ash smiled before turning to his three partners and says, "Let's show her tomorrow just how strong we all are."

The three Pokémon cheered out in determination raising their fists up as high as they could.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next had finally come as the Wyndom stadium had many fireworks going on around it. Up in the sky a few Rotom Drones had began painting the sky forming a large Pokéball.