Chapter 1

Wall Martha
Bumi District
Year 910

"Boboiboy....fang......"a fat guy with a red bandana in his head with chips on both of his hands was shouting while running through his friends direction who is sleeping peacefully under a big tree." Boboiboy,fang help"the boy pantly  said as he arrive near them."What's wrong gopal?"a boy with dino cap ask while looking at his exhausted friend."I-its yaya and ying.They were on a trouble"gopal said getting their other friends attention after hearing the words ying and trouble.

"What?Where are they?" the boy with raven hair and glasses quickly said while pulling his collar."On the market side"gopal said as the boy quickly let go from his grip and quickly leave them."Hey fang,wait for us?the dino cup boy said as he chase after him."Huhuhu,I just got here"gopal protested as he run next to them."What kind of a trouble are they in gopal?"."Its Ben and his two friends were flirting with yaya again"gopal said."Ehh you coward.Why did you leave them?What if something might happen huh?"fang angrily said."Hey I panick okay"gopal said then the two just gave him an intimidating look.As they turn around the corner they saw two men were laying on the ground unconscious while two girl were standing as the other one was choking someone.

"Yaya,ying are you okay?"boboiboy ask as they approach the two girls." Yeah I'm fine boboiboy,ying manage to beat them"yaya said as they were shocked seing a girl chocking someone who is inch shorter than them and wearing blue round glasses."If I saw your filthy faces again.I would not hesitate to kill you"the girl known as ying threatened as the boy and his friends run."Wow she's too short to be brave like that"boboiboy,fang and gopal thought to their selves."What are you doing here guys?"ying ask while fixing her glasses."Ohh we thought you were in trouble so we came here."boboiboy said."Oii ying what happen to your hands?"fang ask as he notice some blood stains on her hands."Ohh this?It was nothing"ying lied even it was the result after punching those guys faces."You can't fool me ying "fang said as he grab her hand and grab some bandage on his pocket and wrapped it around her hands." Thanks"ying said after fang finished it.

"Oii gopal why did you leave us?"ying angrily ask as she average her sight to her fat friend." Sorry ying"gopal said while hiding at Boboiboy back."Calm down ying,its over"yaya said while patting her friends back."Che"ying said as she crossed her arms.

Bring...

Bring...

Bring..

They heard the church bell ring as a smile was plastered on their faces except fang."Guys come on,the hunter survey scouts has arrive"boboiboy excitedly said as he run first then gopal and yaya followed him."Come on fang,we will be miss to catch a glimpse of them"ying said while pulling fang through the outside gates.As they arrive there,the gates was now closed and they saw a rare of horses with some injured member and some are not.

"There they goes again,going outside the wall and proclaims there self as hero"

"Tsk,they just waiting are taxes"

"Hmmp,I bet half of them are being eated."

They heard a gossip from the people but they still to continue watching."What happen to them?"yaya ask."Maybe they encountered more zombies than before"ying said."I promise to my self,I will be joining the hunter survey scouts and slaughter those carnivorous zombies out there"boboiboy said as he was throwing his fist in the air."Only an idiot would want to join them"fang said as boboiboy blood boil."What did you say fang?Do you think I'm idiot?"boboiboy angrily said while pulling fangs collar."Well yeah!Do you think some sort of blades can kill those devils crawling out there,ha?"fang shouted while pulling boboibiys colar too."Guys enough"yaya said while pullings Boboiboy hand and ying was doing it to fang.

"Hoii,you noisy kids.Get the hell out of here" an old man said while smucking them with his staff."Let's just go to the plaza then"gopal said as everyone nod."Uhm fang don't you like joining the hunter survey scouts?"ying ask while the both of them were walking behind their friends."No,I want to join the military brigades"fang said as boboiboy overheard their conversation.

"Woah,so your aiming for a higher rank.Its good for you" boboiboy said."You yaya,what do you want to join someday? "boboiboy ask." Hmm I wouldn't join between those special job.I want to be a doctor to help the sick"yaya said."I think its suited on you"Boboiboy said as he face his fat friend."How about you gopal?"boboiboy ask."I want to make my own restaurant "gopal said as everyone just sweat drop."We should've known" fang said as everyone laugh."How about you ying?"yaya ask?."Hmm I have read some of the books that there were a gigantic salt water known as sea outside the walls and I wish to look it with my own eyes"ying said as everyone got silent imagining the look of it while a gust of wind passed them.

"That would be amazing" they all thought.