Chapter 7

"Just what the h*ell is happening right now?Why are we having a titan on our side?"boboiboy asked confusingly following the female Titan trail who was carrying a  huge boulder on her shoulder.

"I don't know too.I just can't believe that captain ah meng was a titan"Yaya muttered running over the houses rooftops."She's a titan right?So is she going to eat us like the other titan usually do?"Gopal shivering on their back ask while the others didn't know what to answer.A second then,sai, Sheilda,nut,Alvin and Luke join them with fear enveloping them.

"Before you ask,kill those titans that coming on her way.The order is to protect her until she reach the hole"fang said which makes everyone nod their head and dashed away passing the female Titan and they slaughtered the titans leaving them slumping on the ground while releasing a smoke and they dashed back towards the back.

"So are we just going to guard her and let those people got eaten by the titan?"sai ask slashing the upcoming titan nape and bathed on it's blood."We can go against the order of the commander.So as for now,all we could do is to… erghh kill them"Yaya replied landing on the wall after slashing the giant creature nape who was about to throw it hands on her.

"How about we try to talk to her.I was curious if she could talk in that kind of form though"but said and before everyone can stop him,he already lounged his wires towards her back and keep his balance when he reached her shoulder's.

"Idiot,don't go so close around her.She still can't control her power"they turned to their back only to see kaizo sprinting towards them with a streaming blood all around him and then they heard a loud noise as they turned there back,they saw the boulder was already at the ground and ah meng titan right hand was holding the scared nut who was sweating a lot and trying to break free while ah meng blue eyes were staring directly at him.

"SHE'S GOING TO EAT HIM!"Sheilda scream as fang clicked his tongue and about to go on action so as Yaya who pulled out her sword as the both of them about to lounged their self,kaizo quickly passed through them and slash ah meng hands making but fall on the ground but sai and Alvin catch him before he could reach his butt on the ground while the others remain on their place.Sai, gopal boboiboy were on the wall hanging with their wires attached to the hard cement.Yaya, Sheilda and fang were on the rooftop watching intently  towards kaizo who was slashing the female titan both shoulder and it ankle making her drop on the ground with a loud thud.Alvin and Luke quickly make a move and fly towards the rooftops where the others are with nut on them.

"What is he going to do now?"boboiboy ask while looking at kaizo who exchange his sword and walk towards her nape."I think she's going to end her now"sai commented which fang eyes widen and his adrenaline rush towards him as he sprint towards kaizo direction and slightly push him."Please don't kill her yet captain.She might be a big asset towards the survey scouts"fang said placing his hands widely trying to protect the said titan whick makes his friends mouth a gape and kaizo stare at him before laughing and shove him away.

"Don't worry pang,I won't kill her"he said and stab her neck which make the titan growled in pain and kaizo pulled away his sword and then the titan body started to smoke and vanished.Everyone eyes then widen looking at the person who emerge out from the titan napes,leaving a mark around her eyes as kaizo quickly took off his cape and wrapped it around her body who has been like soaked in the boiling water.

Gently,kaizo carry her on his shoulder in a bridal style as kaizo then face the shocked teenagers."Change of plans,save the civilians.We will be coming up for an another plan with the admiral"he said and then took off with an unconscious ah meng on his hand.Fang was devastated,he didn't have the chance to see the girl's face as boboiboy then walk towards him and tap his shoulder.

"Okay as a leader,Alvin,luke and nut will be going with me and boboiboy,Gopal, Sheilda and fang will going back to the station and refuel your gas.I think you already were about to went out.Go now and we will be going now too"she said as boboiboy nod and about to run but yaya's word stop him."Please be safe you three okay?I don't want to loose another friend again and also you shielda"she said as the four of them then dashed away as boboiboy smiled and his team too dashed away.

"I just can't really believe that humans can transform into a titan"Sheilda stated which earned a nod from the others."Yeah and the worst part,she emerge out of the titans nape completely.I thought she will be going a titan for the whole time"Gopal said attaching his wires on the building and maneuvered besides boboiboy who was leaping besides fang."She becomes a titan after bitting her self,so in other words if they got hurt or wounded there self they were able to transform into titans whenever they like"boboiboy stated a matter of factly as the others stop on there tracks and gave him a curious look.

"What?"

"Is it just you do have a knowledge about her and you also said "they" meaning,they were others like captain ah meng"fang said which makes boboiboy's took a step back."I…I don't know.Its just flash through my mind though and besides,I observe her every movements before she turns into titan"boboiboy reason and the other seems to take it not when a huge hand wrapped around gopals waist lifting him up while the others eyes widen.

"BOBOIBOY HELP ME!!!"Gopal cried while being place near at the titans mouth."G…g-gopal.S-someone help h"boboiboy stutter while frozen on his spot as fang dashed towards his friends but the titan already shoved Gopal inside of his mouth and to fangs speed he jumped inside of the titans mouth,impaled his sword at the titans tongue and gopal hold his leg.

"Erghh,h-hold on Gopal"he said as Gopal was crying beneath him."Fang I don't want to die"he said as fang felt himself crying too."Were not going to die idiot"he said trying to convince himself."I'm not going to die,not when I kill that titan who eat ying"he shouted and impaled his other sword the other side of the titans tongue.

"FANG,GOPAL"they heard boboiboy scream as fang hel his head up only to see boboiboy was holding the titans teeth trying to make it still open."Fang,I don't want to loose another family.I lost already tokaba,ying and I don't want to loose you two"he said reaching his hands out as fang use his last strength and take his hands.And with boboiboy remaining strength,he pulled them out of the titans mouth as he smiled widely knowing his friends will be safe now before the titan closed his mouth completely with him being eaten instead.

"BOBOIBOY!"

Yaya quick turned her head towards the direction where boboiboy and the others went off as wind passed through her giving her some kind of uneasy feeling.

"I wish your safe, boboiboy"she thought and then followed her comrades.

Ah meng, fluttered her eyes open.Seeing the sight of kaizo sipping a tea besides her at the top of the wall."Tsk,what happen taichou?"she ask as she take off the cloak around her."You loose you control over the female Titan again"he replied while putting down his teacup."Did I east someone this time?"she ask completely standing now.

"None.I think your friends already knows you already"he said letting out a small smirk."They are not my friends.I don't know them but I got a feeling I meet them somewhere.I need to transform back so that I could plunk that boulder back to the gates"she replied and then wear her own Cloak."Listen ying,the commander forbid you to transform this time.He said he can't take another casualties if you loose control over on your titan form again"he said which make the said girl glare at him.

"My name is ah meng and not ying"she said placing back her masks and jump off."Well if you say so"kaizo replied after ah meng jump off but he can't hide the fact that he was smiling after calling his younger brother at his nickname with him having a no clue about it.

Okay,that's it.I hope you like it.I kinda update this cuz I have a feeling I don't want to update my other stories.Comments and vote are highly appreciated ❤️❤️