Chapter 6

Boboiboy,fang and gopal was totally in shocked seeing their supposedly dead friend five years ago during the fall of rintisia district was now standing all mighty infront of them while retreating it cable back to it's place.Her short brown hair was wavering through the air together with her cape that has the survey scouts regiment liberty logo at the back and her brow honey eyes were staring towards them with curiosity.

"My name does Yaya yah.The survey scout's regiment squad four leader.Base on the uniform you were wearing,you were the newly recruits member.How does you know my name when we barely just meet and known each other?"she ask with authority as 5 person came besides her."Ehh she's so intimidating"gopal thought who hide at Boboiboy's back."It's weird.Didn't she recognized us?"boboiboy thought and about to answer her question but stop when fang crossed his hands and walk away.

"Its easy, all I could tell you is that your one of my childhood friends and that's all.Its good to see you alive!"he said coldly grabbing the dino cap on his way which boboiboy quickly took away from his hands and place it on his head."Ohh that's why I'm feeling a little bit weird.It is because of my missing cap then"he spoke and face back the girl infront of him but stunned immediately when he saw some tears drifting from her eyes.

"Ehh team leader Yaya.Why are you crying?"one of the person besides her ask as she quickly lounged herself forward and tackled boboiboy and gopal into hug."Y-your alive!I thought you didn't manage to escape from the titans"she cried, hugging the both of them while her tears was hitting boboiboy's chest."Shh,it's okay Yaya.I already lost hope about you and ying being still alive though but your unbelievably here with us now.We really miss you so much you know?"boboiboy returned the hug as gopal who was been in the center of the hug was slowly unable to breath properly.

"G-guys,can't breathe"he said as Yaya giggle and broke the hug."Sorry Gopal,your still fat like the last time I see you"Yaya commented which gopal returned back with a pout."And speaking of last time,did  ying……uhm you know……is she's here with you guys?Where is she I want to meet her so badly now"Yaya cheered while boboiboy and gopal look at each other and shake their heads.

"Ying didn't make it here with us Yaya.She got eaten by titan and fang was the one to witness it.Me and him only manage to get out from there because tokaba chooses to let his self being eaten instead of us"boboiboy replied as Yaya quickly covered her mouth and attached her cable's on the wall and sprint towards fang direction who was about to turn in the corner but Yaya appeared infront of him and hug him tightly and there she notice that he was crying the moment he walk away with them.

"Yaya as I said,I'm glad that you were alive but please let me have some personal time"fang said which Yaya obeyed and broke the hug."I am sad too but please don't blame your self okay?If you finished having your time,meet us all at the cabin.Commander will be assigning you to your own team leaders"she said as fang nod and continue to walks away while boboiboy and gopal run towards Yaya and hug her not until they were interrupted by a loud thunder outside of the gates and then a gust of wind passed them with a loud roaring.

"What's that noise?"Gopal ask shivering on his place as Yaya ready her swords so as boboiboy who has guess already what was happening.A second then a huge hand appeared on the wall, followed by a huge tall skeleton head showing out of the wall with smokes was emerging out his mouth.

"GROARRRR"the collosal titan growled as it then disappeared leaving a hole on the gates walls then disappeared only to be followed by the smaller titans and run inside the hole on the gates with huge smile on their faces.

"T……-TITANS"the citizens cried as soon they started to run for their life's."Team four,we were been under attack by the collosal titan.Gather every citizens inside the underground city and follow me after you finish.The Garuda task force will be assisting them after that"Yaya ordered as her team nod and dashed away attaching their cables on the nearest walls.

"Boboiboy, Gopal you were under my supervision for now.Follow me and lets kill this f*cking titans"Yaya said which make the boys nod and and follow Yaya flying through the air with their gears.Yaya then started to slash the titans nape that coming on her way with ease and speed.Gopal was cowering on the corner, following them in a slower speed not noticing the hand that was about to approach him.

"Gopal, behind you"boboiboy cried as when Gopal turned his head,his eyes widen and waited for the titan to reach him but it got cutt down by someone and it releases a smoke and slowly disappeared.

"Gopal"Yaya and boboiboy shouted and dashed towards their friend and land on the ground besides him."Are you okay Gopal?"boboiboy worriedly ask while observing his shaking friend."I think so"he said and face the person who has the same cape and uniform with Yaya but it's nose and mouth was covered by a black mask on it's eyes was covered by its bangs.

"A girl"boboiboy thought to himself as Yaya place her fist on her chest."Team captain.Thanks for saving my friend"she said which the person infront of them nod and attached her cable's somewhere."Who is she Yaya?"boboiboy ask as they continue there job."Team captain Ah Meng.She is a captain of all the teams in survey scouts regiment together with captain kaizo.Her features was mysterious because no one has seen her face except for admiral,and commander also captain kaizo who brings her in here and trained her."she replied and he saw on the corner of his  eyes a familiar raven haired male saving someone from a titan.

"Fang"he called out and dashed towards his cousin who was carrying a child on his arms while dodging the titan arms."Damnit"fang muttered under his breath as he black flip on the wall and by the help of his hear he dashed towards it's nape and slice it so deep that it cut it's head off."Woah,fang you were good in using this gear huh?",Gopal commented which fang crimson eyes stairs at his brown one."There's no time for complementary gopal.The gate has a hole which by use by the titans to get inside here.The commander told me that our mission is to out that huge boulder on the hole to prevent them from coming"fang said as the titans blood that tinted his features slowly vanished and give the kid towards the other scouts.

"Is he crazy?How are we going to do that?That rock is huge"Gopal said as then fang was about to reply when the girl with mask jumped down a meter away from them."Stay away if you don't want to get fried"she warned while giving them a sideway glance but fangs eyes caught a familiar blue eyes under her bangs.He then about to go to her but boboiboy grip stop him."Fang,she warned us for not going near to her"he said while fang was not moving his gaze on her.

They saw her took off her fingerless gloves and place her hands towards her mouth and bit it."What is she doing?"they all thought as then a yellow lighting strikes on her widening their eyes as they then saw her emerge from a 14 meter female Titan with short black hair with a fighting stance.

"SHE BECOMES A TITAN"they shockingly shouted as then they heard a small chuckle on their back."That's right,she was titan shifter now get your ass off and protect her while she grab that boulder towards the hole"they turned their back only to see a man around its 20's,his red eyes similar to fangs was staring into them while his hands was running on his raven lacks.

"Aye, captain kaizo"Yaya said and grab them by the collar and dashed away."My little brother has join the survey scout's too eh?"a smirk then escape his lips and dashed somewhere.

So for a long time,I finally decided to update this and I decide to follow some of the canon scenes in here,well not all typically.Yaya's role is the Mikasa in the anime,m and has the intelligence of Armin, boboiboy was the Eren in the anime,ying is the Mikasa on the movie which is a tsundere in there and had a little characteristics of hange,fang was Eren in the movie and a little bit of captain Levi in the anime and kaizo was the captain on the movie.So it's up to you guys to understand me hahahahahah.

And also,the titan shifters will be change in here like first one is Ah meng,the female Titan.