Chapter 2

"So you want to join the hunter survey scouts?"boboiboy ask." Maybe"ying only replied."Boboiboy..fang.."an old man with glasses called his grandsons while waving his hands."Hi tokaba"the five of them greeted then tokaba just smile."Come let's go home.I already prepared our lunch"tokaba said as boboiboy and fang just nod."Guys sorry,tokaba just want us to go home now.See you later "Boboiboy said as their friends just nod and they all departed their ways.

***

"Hmm this soup is delicious tokaba" fang and boboiboy said while taking a sip of their grandads specialty. "Oii you two after this,you both washed the dishes before leaving okay" tokaba said then the two just nod.Fang finished first as he wash his dirty dishes and let it dry at the tray."I'm going out tokaba"gang said as he quickly went outside."Oii wait for me"Boboiboy said as he quickly finish his soup and went outside."Hoi washed your dishes first"tokaba shouted."Later tokaba"boboiboy said as he chase after fang."That kid"tokaba murmured as he close the door of his house.

"Fang were are you going?" boboiboy ask."Its nothing,don't follow me okay?"fang said as he fastened his steps."Why are you going to ying's house and confess to her?"boboiboy teasingly said as his cousin gazed meet him."W-what I don't like ying.And we were still 13 to think some stuff like that"fang said as boboiboy enjoying it."Are you sure you don't like her.Just looking at your action earlier,it so obvious fang.I don't know if she noticed it but we does"boboiboy said as fang stop from walking."You guys noticed it?"fang softly said making boboiboy unable to hear it."What did you say fang?Can't hear yah"boboiboy said while eatedng his ears near to his cousins mouth."I said nothing"fang annoyingly said as he roll his eyes and continue walking.

"Hey could you stop that rolling eyes habit of yours" boboiboy said as fang just roll his eyes."Hey I told you,stop it.Its annoying"boboiboy shouted."I just can't help it okay"fang said as the two were just glaring at each other.As they reach the plaza they were welcome by a gust of wind as a loud noise was coming from the top of the wall.Everyone was looking at it until a hand was been showed up and next is a scary filthy faces looking at the people.The Titans then was started to fall and its crumble its body on the ground.Its clearly that they were climbing the wall by crampling on each other.

"Ahhh the titans have infiltrate our village,save your selves everyone" the people was panicking while running through save their lives

"Ahhh the titans have infiltrate our village,save your selves everyone" the people was panicking while running through save their lives."Run through the inner gates and use he ferries to evacuate"one of the military brigade said as it shoot some of the titans naped and its tremble on the ground while releasing some smoke put of the body.A mixed of 5 to 7 meter titans were roaming inside the village,somebody was able to escaped and someone was been eaten."Fang we have to check tokaba now"boboiboy worriedly said as they both run through their house.As they arrive their,they saw a 7 meter titan were smiling while holding someone on its hand.."Tokaba"fang and Boboiboy shouted as tears were now falling on their checks."No,get out from here.Save your life's"tokaba lastly said before the titan eated the half of him.Blood was scattered everywhere on the ground as the titan stands up and find for its another prey.

"Boboiboy,we have to go now.Tokaba wants us to be alive right?" Fang said as boboiboy was still in tears and he just nod." I'm going to get yaya,you go to ying.Let's meet at the inner gates"boboiboy said as they separated their ways.Fang was running through ying's house as he turned into the corner he saw 7 meter tall yellow haired titan was smiling evily while holding someone on its hand."YING"fang shouted as he run into them but so done stop and carried him."Hey put me down,I need to save her"fang said but the men didn't listen to him."Fang"he heard someone called his name and he saw ying looking at him crying while forcing to smile."Live and look at the sea for me"ying said and fang didn't saw anything next as they turned around the corner.

"YING!!

"Boboiboy,fang I'm glad your safe" gopal said as he run next to his friends who is staring into something.They were Ridding in a ferry to reach the district of rintisia"Hey where's yaya and ying?"gopal ask."Yaya was gone when I arrive there"Boboiboy
said as he was shading in tears and gopal just gasp."Ying has been eaten"they look over on the side only to see fang seating on the corner but he seems different.He was not crying,he was just staring at their invaded city."I promise,I will watch the sea for you ying"fang said as they were away from the port when the outer gates exploded as a bunch of 5 meters titan appeared looking at the panicked people at the port who wants to ride with ferry."No,save my baby"a mother cried as her child was being holded by an 5 meters titan as she was eaten.

That year was been declared as the fall of bumi dstrict.All of the refugee from their was been delivered through rintisia district as for their fundamental home.And that day they promise to their selves to revenge their loves ones and slaughter them all.