Chapter 4

"Lined up cadets"Kokochi shouted as everyone of the newly recruits soldier lined up infront of him."You already know that tonight we will be going back to wall Ann via troch district.Does any one of you have a question?"Kokochi ask as he saw a boy raising his hands.

"Commander,if I'm not mistaken if we have to go to wall Ann we have to leave rintisia ditrict right?"it was nut who ask as Kokochi just nod."But outside the rintisia district was a bunch of those gigatic creatures"nut said referring to the Titans."Hmm yes your right.Thats why we will be giving you each sword to protect your self on our way on their and also think that it will be your first training so now let's go"Kokochi shouted not even letting the soldiers to react a bit.

"Open the gates"someone shouted as the gate then started to open as gopal were shivering as boboiboy was calming him down.

Boboiboy,fang and gopal and the others ride with the wagon as 8 olders shoulder was infront of them with torch on their hand."Commander,I don't see some titans on here? boboiboy ask."That's because titans are inactive during night time.Dont worry we will be arrive there at dawn"Kokochi replied as everyone just nod.

Timeskip

"Huhuhuh,boboiboy were really gonna die"gopal scaredly said as he was clinging to his best friend shoulder while they were riding the wagon to reach the wall Ann via troch district and it was now nearly dawn."Commander are we there yet?"sai ask."Were alamost there"Kokochi replied."But you were been saying that for the 20th times"gopal protested.

"Shut up everyone"Kokochi said making everyone alert."I heard louds steps Commander"on of the older soldier said."A 10 meter Titan sight on the west line"zeto one of the elite soldiers shouted as everyone look on the direction only to saw a Titan running through them."Romeo squad,protect the wagon, everyone kill him"Kokochi shouted.

"AFFIRMATIVE"everyone replied as the wagon continue to move while the others were attacking  it."Commander aren't we going to help them?"boboiboy ask."They can take it already,they were one of the elite soldier we got"Kokochi replied.A minute then passed they arrive at the troch district as it was opening it huge gate and they let their selves in.They were welcome by the the troch people why giving them each a stare.Theh proceed directly to the station and they were welcome by the admiral tarung.

"Welcome to troch district 104th scouts cadets.I'm tarung the admiral of the hunter survey scouts regiments"admiral introduce then everyone give him a salute."As everyone of you will be giving your room and you can rest there for tomorrow we will be starting your training"tarung said and then he leave."Follow me"Kokochi said as everyone follow him towards their own room."Here is the boys room and the other room was for the girls"Kokochi said."What?But I want to sleep with my twin"sheilda protested."No young lady,we can let you that now everyone of you must to sleep that's an direct order from your Commander"Kokochi said as said just Pat his twin before departing ways.

Hi guys I know it's to short and sorry for not updating this passing days cuz I was literally busy due to studies and I was preparing for an exam.

Hey guys I edited it my self I know it's not perfect hahahahah