Chapter 8

"Ahhh,get your hands away me!!Captain,help me!!"nut,who were running away from the titans hand shouted, looking at YaYa's direction who were busy slashing some titans nape on the rooftop so as Luke and Alvin who were busy saving some civilians.

"Tsk,nut needs help!Hurry up and backup him"Yaya shouted after slashing the last titan on her side and change her broken and bloodied sword into new one.Alvin hurriedly maneuvered to nuts side but a person past through him and kill the titans that were aiming for nut.

"Why did you choose to be a soldier when you are so weak?Tsk, pathetic!"they look up to see a person standing over the titans dead body as they eyes slightly widen at the sight Infront of them.

"C-captain Ah meng"nut shivered while saying her name,as the said person walk away from the body and look at YaYa's direction.

"Captain of the squad 13 isn't it?"she asked as Yaya straighten her posture and nod."Well as a fellow captain,follow me towards the center of the city and you three follow the members who went to the station"ah meng ordered as Yaya jump down and both of them now we're staring at each other.

"Why would I follow you?They were my team,so I decide what would I want with them to do"Yaya argue back while the woman Infront of her rolled her eyes.

"Boboiboy,fang,Alvin,Gopal and yena belong to the 13th squad,which is the team captain is me.And I'm the next to the highest rank of all the captain,Kaizo was the first so any questions?"ah meng said as Yaya sigh and motion to others to do what they tasked.

They maneuvered on each houses until ah meng brought her towards a certain raven haired person who was siting on the rooftop alone and a hand reach up to grab him.They quickly fasten there speed as ah meng slice's the titans nape as it fall on the ground while Yaya rush towards her friend side who were staring mindlessly.

"Fang,are you okay?Where is Gopal and boboiboy?"she asked while shaking lightly the said man as fang only stare at her."G-gopal is over there"he said pointing out towards his friend direction who were laying on his back while bathing with his own blood.

"What happened to you?"ah meng ask, walking next to him as fang crimson eyes stated at his ocean ones."H-he save us"he said as a single tear fall from his eyes.Upon hearing it,Yaya quickly understand the situation.She felt someone touch her as she look at her side only to see fang looking at her.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything.I was ready to die but he save me and gopal"he said as Yaya bow downs her head and stood up."It's not your fault.Are you okay?Can you move?"she ask back,still head down."Yeah I can,I'm worry about Gopal though"he said as Yaya walk towards Gopal direction and life him up.

"I will take him to the station.Follow captain ah meng.Captains order"she said coldly and left to go take gopal back to their station.

"You heard her,now let's go"she said as fang nod and follow her but stop when she took off her mask, revealing her familiar features, making his eyes widen.

"It's hard to breath with this"she said and took off with fang who were staring at her."Am I that pretty that you can't take off your eyes on me?"that question make him startled as he didn't notice the titan that were coming on his way.Ah meng quickly took in action and slice it without mercy.

"I-i a-am, forgive me.I wasn't paying attention"he said and look away as ah meng nod and took off.

✓✓✓

"Hurry up.Regroup and fight together"Yaya shouted while carrying gopal's bloodied body."Captain we could carry him for you"one of the member said as Yaya only glare at them.

"Captain,12 titan were spotted Infront.How can we get passed them?"someone shouted as all of them stopped at a certain house rooftop.

"Who's among you are running low on their gasses?"she ask,her back facing the others as she secure gopal's injured body wrapped in her cloak.Five of the soldiers raises their hands as Yaya sigh and look at her comrades.

"I will go there first and you will follow me after I pass that house.I will pointing you to be the leader in this small group,and your job is to secure this soldier safety until all of you reach the station.Bring him quickly to the infirmary, regroup and get back to her to save lives"Yaya said,having her friend body towards her appointed leader and then took off.

"But it's dangerous to go alone captain"someone of the cadets shouted as they saw their captain, sprinted alone towards the huge enemies, slashing their napes to give them the opportunity to pass through.

"We have to go,now!"the leader said as he maneuvered with gopal's on his hand while the others were beside him, looking for some titan until they reach the station.They were getting closer to the station,when they heard someone shouted and they turned around only to see their captain was being slammed on the wall.

"We have to help her"someone said but their leader step in."No,are top priority is to reach the station.We have to go now,it's her orders"he said as they only nod and follow him.

"Damn you!"Yaya angrily said slashing the Titans ankle on the ground.She run out of Gass though so she can't fly anymore.She dodge the hands that were aiming for her and slash it and tried to run away but a titan appeared on the other hallway, blocking all the exit's as Yaya cursed under her breath.

YAYA'S POV

"Damn!I'm cornered in this alley.Those cadets have managed to reach the station by now I think"i said preparing my sword for some upcoming attack.

"What's the point of living anyways?His dead.The boy who I loved and longed for years has turned to be a handsome man but then got eaten by a titan.I wished I hadn't leave his side that time,maybe,maybe he would still be alive today"I thought dropping my swords on the ground and leaned my back on the wall and closed my eyes.Not minding the titans that were aiming to reach my body.

"I hope gopal is okay"I thought, getting ready to be eaten and thought of our wonderful memories when we were still kids.Me, boboiboy,fang,ying and Gopal.Just the five of us.I felt the titans hand wrapped mine when a large growl were heard throughout the place.I open my eyes and saw a tall titan with white hair that reached his shoulder.He was staring at us,or mostly me as I was being held in the air and towards the titans mouth.

It was like the time has stopped as the titan with weird hair run towards us and punched the titans head that were holding me so hard that it breaks it's head and I fall on the ground, hard.I grunt in pain and quickly run away when they titan reach to fight the other titan.The weirs titan, growled that led the other titans to run to him and eventually they started to bite him everywhere.I them eventually helping out the titan as I shouted at them as all of their attention brings to me.

"Shit!"

It give the weird titan a chance as he punch their nape making them evaporate.

"How does he knows that?"

I was shocked for the fact that,that titan knows what they were weakness are.I look up at him as he slowly reached his hand on me and wrapped his hands around me gently and put me on his shoulder as I hold towards his hair.He run away as I was staring in his chocolate eyes,it was something like familiar as tried to reach his face but he growled again and look at his back.

"Yaya!Jump I will catch you!"I saw fang on the rooftop, shouting while stretching his arms for me.I heard the titan growled again as I saw a cable were strike towards his flesh as a figure appear.I saw captain ah meng,she was standing beside me with her blue eyes were staring to me."It's familiar".

"Who is he?"she asked as the titan started to smoked and it was really hot as I took of my cape and I look at her direction.She look like she wasn't affected by the smoke even though she was wearing an sleeveless shirt and only her cake covering her.

"I don't know,he just save me and put me in his shoulder.Weird isn't?"i asked back as I saw her de attached her cable and stare at me.

"He will catch you don't worry"she said as then she pushed me as I started to fall but I trusted fang to catch me and yes he did.

"Ah meng don't kill him.He might be an asset to us"I shouted as I look up to them.I saw ah meng grab her sword and place it towards his nape.

"Don't worry,I won't"she said and then she slash the titan nape making my eyes widen.I fall on my knees as they were covered in smoke and then ah meng appeared besides us as she was carrying someone.

"He's alive don't worry"she said placing someone on the roof as I felt my self stop breathing.

"BOBOIBOY!!"