Chapter 5

"Knock"

"Knock"

"Excuse me Commander,the soldiers you sent to kill the Titan earlier has been all wash out"a man with red hair said looking at his short Commander while sitting in his desk."Give the reports"Kokochi ordered."Me and my squad went back to give them a helping a hand but as we arrive there,they were all been eated.It seems that 10 meter Titan was not alone,maybe it has some companies and we didn't just saw it because it's still dark.This is just the thing left in there"the man said while handing his co-soldier their badges to their Commander."Hmm,I'm sorry for their lost,you can now go"Kokochi said as the man then saluted before leaving.

"Admiral,what are we going to do now?We already lost 78 of our people just by this year"Kokochi said referring their white and black stripes admiral while it was looking at the glass window while sipping a tea."Don't worry,I've already found some hope of those newly recruits"tarung said still not facing him.

"I sure do hope so"

In the boys room

Fang and boboiboy choose their bed closest to the windows boboiboy choose the upper bed and fang choose the under.They were sleepinh peacefully until some noise interrupt them.One person among them was secretly munching some chips loud enough to make them awake.

"Psst,gopal can you please lower it down.Im trying to sleep here"boboiy whispered to his neighbor."Oops sorry boboiboy did I wake you up?"gopal ask."His not the only one gopal"fang joing their conversation while lighting their lamp.

"Me too"

"Me three"

"Me four"

Everyone wake up while giving gopal and intimidating look."I'm really sorry everyone.Its my belly's fault anyway"gopal excused."It's okay,it's nearly 5 am and I think they will be needing as at 6.By the way I'm Alvin and this is luke"the guy known as Alvin introduced while pointing to his friend."Nice to meet you,I'm boboiboy and this is fang and gopal,and also said and nut"boboiboy introduced too while the others just waved their hands except for fang.

"Hey I heard you came from rintisia district is that true?"luke ask."W-well yes,me,gopal and fang only"boboiboy replied."Ohh so have you seen really the Titans?"Alvin ask."Yeah,we were"boboiboy replied."Woah it's so miracle that you've escape"Luke said as Alvin just nod."Yeah but our granddad and two friends didn't make it"boboiboy said as everyone shocked hearing it."What happen.Have they got eaten?"Luke ask as albin elbow him then boboiboy just nod."Ohh I'm sorry for asking"Luke said."It's okay,by the way do you want to join the survey scouts?"boboiboy ask that the door then open making them alert.

"Wake up cadets.Im Lino your senior and I will be needing you st the ground at 6 sharp"lino said then he leave the room while the door still open."Hasyt looks like our training was starting now"gopal said.Famg then stand up from his bed and walk to the bathroom room first.Minutes passed by as they were now walking on the ground with the girls with them while wearing their battle uniform.

BOYS UNIFORM

GIRLS UNIFORM

GIRLS UNIFORM

As they were still walking they meet up with the other recruits from the troch district as they were smiling at them

As they were still walking they meet up with the other recruits from the troch district as they were smiling at them."Hi I'm Mika,and this is leni and zake"the girl named Mika said as the others just nod and introduced their selves.

"Good morning cadets"Commander appeared as everyone saluted.This day we will be grouping you to your distinct squad.Nut,Luke,leni,and ana you four will be the squad 30"Kokochi said as all of them nod."Alvin,yena,gopal boboiboy and fang will be the squad 13"Kokochi added then the others nod."And sheilda,yana zake will be under the squad of-uhm where is she?"Kokochi ask while whispering to the man at his right side."Ohh she was still on the laboratory"the man said as Kokochi just sigh.Okay we will just introduced her later,so now do some 100 push and after that run in this whole area within 10.I will be watching over you"Kokochi ordered as everyone didn't react and start to do the push up.

1 hour later

"Ha-ha-ha,we finished it all Commander"gopal pantly said as all of them were already laying in the ground."That's good then,now everyone listen.This gear is known as 3D manuever gear.This is use to kill titans and it could make you fly with cabale of course.For this day just rest first then tommorow we we'll teach you how to use it"Kokochi said as everyone nodded before leaving.

"Ahh that training was hard"Luke complained as everyone agree with him."Hey guys what are you going to do today?"gopal ask."I will be just in my room"Arvin said."Yeah me too"Luke said then the two of them went straight to their rooms together with the other line girls except sheilda."Well what about us guys?"sai ask.

"I think I will be going at the market"boboiboy replied."Well I'm going with you since it's bored back their on our rooms"gopal said and boboiboy just nod."How about you fang?"Sheilda ask."Im going with you guys of ofcourse"fang replied and walk faster than them."Ish,he's so cold as ever"sheilda."Just don't mind him.Leys just raise through there"gopal suggest as the twin nod and Sprint towards the market leaving them."Hayst come on fang"boboiy said while pulling his cousins hand and followed their other friends.

"Woah there so many good foods in here"gopal said in awe looking at each of the food stall on it."I wonder what would I buy"he continues while checking his wallet."Hey gopal don't show you wallet like that,your getting rub if you fo that"boboiboy said after treating his cousin with it's favorite donut."Like I would be getting rub boboiboy"gopal said then a second someone grab gopals wallet and run away fastly."Ahhh my wallet"gopal shouted."That's what I'm talking gopal now let's follow that person"boboiboy said as they all run for the person but it's more way faster than them.

"Sorry,sorry we were just following some rubbers here"sheilda shouted while all of them were passing some food stall."Ish that guy was totally making a fuss in here"fang said while dodging some floating fruits on there way.

"Hey you damn ass,give it back to them"someone shouted from the roof top then they saw three person jump off to the person."Argh,let me go"the guy ask still the unknown person was intop of him."Here take this to the police station"the person said and it was sounded like a------girl?.

"Ha-ha-ha,hey I'm thank you for helping us"boboiboy pantly said everyone of them were catching their breath."Ohh it's fine here,you can take it back"the person said then she turned her head  look over them while handing the wallet as gopal,fang and boboiboy's eyes widen.

"YAYA"