PART 2 OF CD BECAUSE I CAN'T GO OVER 20 PICTUTES!!

(Don't own the pic up top or any down below)
HAIKYU CHARACTERS ARE DONE NOW TO KNB CHARACTERS!!!!!!

(Don't own the pic up top or any down below) HAIKYU CHARACTERS ARE DONE NOW TO KNB CHARACTERS!!!!!!

Name: Kuroko Tetsuya

Age: 22 years old

Height: 5'9

Sexuality: Gay

Relationship Status: Boyfriend; Ogiwara Shigehiro

Likes: His family (including teammates), teasing people, anything vanilla, cooking, singing, dancing, kids, reading, skiing, basketball, volleyball

Dislikes: Cheaters, people walking him up, cola, people betraying him, people hurting his family

Personality: He was a quiet calm man in high school, which he is still quiet but he can be loud when he wants to be. For example: if he is coaching the game instead of playing in the game, he will yell out orders and his teammates will listen to him. Kuroko, over the years, turned into a mother bear; he's very protective of his cubs (which is the team and his kid). He can be extremely scary when someone pisses him off or if someone hurts his kids. He is still very observant with his surroundings. Kuroko has a funny side to him, sometimes he will join his team in mischief or be the one causing the mischief. Kuroko is the best cook and anyone would do anything to get a bite of his delicious meals. Kuroko also fell in love with music with what happened in his past, way before Teiko. Music calms his nerves and helps his mind think about stuff that he doesn't want to think about.

Name: Ogiwara Shigehiro

Age: 23 years old

Height: 6'0

Sexuatlity: Gay

Relationship Status: Boyfriend; Kuroko Tetsuya

Likes: Kendo, his family, dancing, mountain biking, basketball, volleyball, someone energetic and fun

Dislikes: people hurting his family, people understanding him,

Personality: Ogiwara is really never serious. He is only serious with a couple things which includes Tetsu, his son, and playing basketball or volleyball. He is very passionate about basketball and his lover, Kuroko Tetsuya. He acts like a child but again can be mature when needed. He's very protective of Kuroko and his kids. He loves making people smile and laugh. He forgave the GoM about the little incident that happened in middle school. He also loves singing and dancing because Kuroko loves it. He is easy to get along with but he can be one of the worst enemies if you piss him off.  Nothing ever puts him down in a mood unless you hurt his Tetsu.