Chapter 14:Karasuno vs Yosen

The pictures describe or show that Mura and Kagami are teamates and Kuroko and Himuro are teammates. If anyone was wandering there you go.

Himuro's PoV
*At the game, Start of warm ups*

"Hey Himuro I think you should show them 'The Fading shot.'" Kuroko said

"Yea their faces will be hilarious." I said and Hinata passes the ball to me knowing that I'm doing the fading shot.

I got into a phantom shot stance. Kuroko improved this shot a lot and he was able to teach Takao, May, and I. I shot the ball, the ball started to fade into nothing and then all you heard was a swoosh. I turned around and I saw everyone looking at me including the crowd.

"What the hell was that." I heard someone in the Yosen team said.

"That was The Fading Shot." I said and they just kept staring at me.

"You know that it's rude to stare." I said and everyone just went back to what they were doing.

RING

It was finally game time.

"It's time to kick some ass." Yato said and everyone just laughed.

"Ok so Himuro, Kazuto, Alex, Noya, and Kei you will be playing." Kuroko said and everyone nodded.
"Ok on 3
1
2
3
Fight." We screamed in unison.
The tip off was Kazuto vs Mura.

"You're very small, all I want to do is to crush you." Mura said.

Kazuto, deciding to be like saltyshima, yelled to Mura "Sorry, I can't hear you from down here, could you repeat that big ass titan?!" Everyone heard what Kazuto yelled causing everyone to laugh while Hinata was proud because he was the one who taught him how to comeback. He was, after all, always one of Tsuki's burn victims. (Said by Katsu18-20Chan )

Mura was radiating off an immense aura. Oh yea, he was definitely pissed.

Still Himuro's PoV
The ref threw the ball in the air. Kazuto and Mura jumped but Mura was taller so he got the ball before Kazuto did and threw the ball to his captain.

The good thing is that Kazuto is lighter then Mura so he was able to land on his feet before Mura. He bolted towards their captain. The captain was to slow to react to Kazuto's movements so Kazuto got to steal the ball.

He passed it to me and I ran up to the hoop but Mura was there and guard me. I stepped back and did my fading shot that I did in practice.

3-0

I smiled.

"Still thinking about crushing me even though I just crushed you." I said and he walked away silently, I knew that when he did that he was really pissed.

This went on until half of 2nd quarter. We wanted to give Alex a chance because he's still new to the gang.

"Hey Alex." I walked up to him.

"Yeah." He said

"I'm going to fake over to the right and is it ok if you catch the ball, they're starting to get familiar with my fading shot." I said

"Yeah I'm in, I will also go for the basket." He said.

"Ok." I then walked over to the right. One of the players on Yosen had the ball.