I'm Sooo Sorry

(I took that photo up above)

I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating. The reason behind is hell I mean school. And I'm going to be completely honest I have 2 A's, 1 B+ and 3 D's.

My parent expect me to be in honor role because I don't go out for sports. And my English teacher sucks ass. She's a Bitch. Imma rant for a sec. We had to do a essay on carrots. Yes on CARROTS. And I couldn't think of a book line or a thesis. So I was thinking over 25 minutes and I finally thought of one. She came up to me and she said why do you only have your introduction done.
I said that was thinking.
And she said to me for 35 minutes and I nodded.
She told and I quote that I have to go to her study hall (everyone in my class has separate study halls) and she will watch me.
So when the end of the day came by I went to her room and started to work on the essay. 14 minutes later I got done. She didn't look at my screen even once. Like what the hell dude. Your taking my time for nothing. I have other shit to do. Ugh.

But my other 2 D's are science. I'm not the sciencey person so I don't know the hell I'm doing.

So yeah that's why I haven't been updating. Sorry I'll try to update as soon as possible. I'm really sorry.

I hope you have a wonderful morning/day/night.