Merry Christmas

Hey guys, I'm still sorry that I haven't been updating. But I just wanted to wish you guys a Merry Christmas.

Here's just a weird story that will cheer you up. This is has nothing to do with the actual story.
—————————————————
Kuroko was having an off Christmas Eve. First he felt like he was not himself, he felt like shit to be honest. Second Kagami told him that he wanted to come over for Christmas. (He lives in a mansion, everyone else is visiting family except him and GoM) Third his organs feels like they were making some time of shitty food.

During the night, Kuroko felt pain in his stomach, lower back, and head but he just brushed off the feeling. He then went to sleep.

The next day that happens to be Christmas, he went and did his normal routine which is check phone, brush teeth, go to the bathroom, get dressed and then tame his bed head. He checked his phone and seen many text from his teammates saying Merry Christmas. The GoM saying that they wanted to spend Christmas as his house and he said it was okay. He got up and brushed his teeth and his blurry eyes looking in the mirror not paying any attention to his head. He wiped his mouth and went to the bathroom.

He walked out the bathroom with now clear eyes. He put on a shirt and then he went to put on his shorts but he saw a blue tail. His eyes widened at the sight of the tail. He ran back to the bathroom and saw 2 blue ears on his head. His eyes widened even more if possible.

He walked back to his room, eyes still wide.

"Oh my god, what am I going to do." He said to himself

He grabbed a shirt that he doesn't really wear a lot and cut a hole for his blue tail.

He grabbed his phone, the time was 12 o'clock and the GoM was coming over at 5. He went down stairs and started the ham that'll take 2 hours. (idk if that's right I made it up)

Kuroko started to call Kagami because he was like a brother to Kuroko.

Kuroko put the potatoes in a pot to make mash potatoes.

"Sup Kuroko, what do you need," Kagami asked.

"Ummm, Can you come over something happened." Kuroko said

"Yea I'll be over in 10." Kagami said back

Kuroko started to put in a pizza because it was easy for lunch.

10 minutes later. Kagami come up to the door and knocked. Kuroko opened up the door and let Kagami in.

"So what's the problem." Kagami asked while hanging up his coat.

"Look at me and you'll see." Kuroko said

Kagami looked at Kuroko and saw the tail and ears. Kagami was god smacked. He walked up and started to touch the cat like ears. Kuroko started to purr at the touch. The 2 started to look like a tomato.

"Well *Ahem* how did this happen." Kagami asked still red

"I don't know, I did feel like shit yesterday" Kuroko said

Kagami nodded and walked into the kitchen Kuroko following him. Kuroko went to the oven and pulled out the pepperoni pizza he was cooking. (it's my favorite pizza don't judge me) Kuroko cut the pizza up and offered Kagami some pieces. Kagami happily accepted to pieces.

Time skip to supper

Everyone (GoM and Kuroko) was there enjoying there Christmas and the GoM still not noticing the new additions to Kuroko.

"How have you guys not noticed." Kagami asked

"Noticed what." Aomine asked stuffing his face with the ham that Kuroko made.

"Look at Kuroko's head," Kagami said.

Everyone looked on his head and saw the 2 cat like ears. Kise being Kise ran to Kuroko and started to pet his head. Kuroko letting the cat side win, and started to purr. Everyone couldn't help to see awe at the site.

"How did this happen." Akashi asked.

Kuroko shrugged still purring at Kise.

Everyone started to play with Kuroko because he was adorable.

Everyone enjoyed the day because they got to see a side of Kuroko that they never seen before.

They loved this Christmas and hoped that it happened every time.
—————————————————
Hoped you enjoy that weird story. It also has nothing to do with the story.

I'm going to actually ask this again. Do you want a sequel and if you do, do you want me to put it in this book cause it's only gonna be like 3 chapters.