Chapter 12:Karasuno vs Kajio

I'm sooooooooo sorry that I haven't been uploading school works sucks but I'm going to try to upload after this one is published so hope you enjoy.

Previously on The Phantom Team "See you at the game," Kasamatsu said "Ryouta." And he walked off with his teammates.

Kasamatsu Pov (this is the beginning of the warm up.)
Finally I can face Kise I've always wanted to go against him before, now this is my chance.

"Ok guys I want Yato, Yukine, Hinata, Kageyama, and Kasamatsu will be playing half of the game but I'm going to have Kasamatsu and Hinata play the whole game because they have better stamina then all of us not including me." Kuroko said and everyone laughed because Kuroko was complementing himself........again.

*RANG*
The buzzer rang signaling that it's warm up time.

"Hey Kasamatsu *I looked at Kuroko* give them a welcome to a new Karasuno member." He said and I smirked. I knew what he was talking about.

"Hello everyone we, Karasuno, would like to show you a skill that we learned from someone that you wouldn't expect to know how to play basketball. Meet one of our newest members, Nguyen Alexander." I yelled.

'Wait they have a new member.' The Kajio team thought.

Then comes out a boy that looks 21. He has jet black hair, about 6'0 feet tall, wearing a Kurosuno jersey labelled 17, and something that surprised them was a bandana over his eyes.

"Wait is that a service dog." Kise questioned. Alex heard what Kise said and answered his question.(Quick note Alex has super hearing and Kise was also across the gym)

"You that asked that I have a service dog. To answer your question it is a service dog." Kise stares at Alex with a questionable look. Alex then walked up to me with is service dog, Max.

"Is he staring at me." He whispered.

"Yep" I answered back.

Kise then walked up to me and Alex.

"I have another question, why do you wear a bandana over your eyes and how did you hear me." Kise asked.

"Should I tell him."Alex whispered to me.

"Your chose man." I whispered back.

"Ugh I wear a bandana over my eyes because I'm blind and I don't like people underestimating me and I heard you because I have really good hearing." Alex simply said. Kise stared at Alex with wide eyes.

"Is that why you have a service dog." Kise said still in shock.

"Yep and you might be asking am I playing in the game. Why yes, yes I am." He said and If possible Kise's eyes went even bigger. His eyes were bulging out his head literally.

"Are we just going to stand here or are we going to play some basketball." Alex yelled.

"Yeah." Everyone yelled in Karasuno.

Kise's PoV
I slowly walked back to my team.
"What's with the kid with the bandana." One of my teammates said (I don't remember there names)