Question!

(Took the photo)

Alright yay I'm not dead. Just been super fucking busy with life and people dying and moving out and college and exams and mental health. It's great. Anyways I'm currently making the Chapter 19? (I think). There's gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions but what I'm getting at is.

Do you guys want a long ass chapter (writing on docs and currently on page 83, I'm like 3/4's done with it)
———-> vote for long paragraph

Or

Do you want me to break it up into 2 parts
———————-> Vote here!

If y'all decide with shorter, the shorter one will probably be published tomorrow or Friday.

If you go with longer, hopefully it's done by next week. If it's not y'all can kill me or whatever.

If you got any ideas for what you want to happen
LET ME KNOW!!!!
———-> Tell me here

No idea is a dumb one, I will incorporate any ideas you guys have!! I will always reply to your guys comments! I love reading them!!

If you guys also have any ideas about pet names for couples, lmk!
I really just need a better one then white owl.

Anyways! Thank you so much for reading this story! There will be only 3-4 more parts and then it'll be done!!

Sorry for such a long wait! Thank you guys for still reading and waiting for this to be publish! You guys are the best!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MORNING/DAY/NIGHT!!