Chapter 10:Tournament

I'm still alive don't worry but I'm still sick Yay. To the story

Kagami's PoV
(everyone in Seirin is in the same college)

"Riko get the team together." I said

"Why." She asked

"Just do it tell them to meet in the basketball court in 5 minutes." I said then hung up.

At the basketball court
Everyone is finally here.

"So why did you call us here Kagami." Hyuga said

"Kuroko's back." I said and everyone stared at me with wide eyes.

"WHAT."everyone screamed

"He's back and he beat me in a one on one. He beat me 10-4." I said

"Kuroko beat Kagami? Way to go Kuroko!! Always knew that you had it in you!" Hyuga cheers.

"Yes but he's not a shadow, he is the shadow." I said and everyone still stared at me.

"You're telling me that Kuroko isn't a shadow but is the shadow. You're basically telling me that he can disappear." Hyuga said

"Yes." I said

"Anything else that's surprising." Riko said

"What can be more surprising then that." Hyuga said

"He has a son, Momoi and Kuroko are siblings. " I said

"WHAT."everyone screamed and I told them again.

"Anything else." They said

"Mmmmmm nope." I said

"Are we going to Kurokos first game." I asked and Riko said yes

Time skip one week
Kuroko PoV
It's finally the day of the tournament. I think we're going against Seihō.

When we finally got to the arena. Seihō was already there and I walked up to Tomoki Tsugawa (bald guy).

"Hey Tomoki." I said and he looked at me.

"Hi do I know you." He said

"Yes and it's been 5 years." I said

"5 years mmmmm lets see." He said

"Winter cup and we beat you." I hinted

"Mm Kuroko Tetsuya it has been a while." He said and I smirked.

"You remembered me." I said

"How can I forget, you were the one that always disappeared." He said

"True well you will be going against me and my team." I said

"Wait were going against your team? Does that means we're going against Seirin?" He asked

"No your going against MY team." I said again

"You have your own team what happened to your old team." He questioned and sighed then I told him everything about Seirin's betrayal and the GoMs betrayal to there partners.

"Wow I'm sorry Kuroko." He said

"No worries and if that didn't
happen I wouldn't be standing here now. I wouldn't be strong and I wouldn't be known as the Phantom." I explained.

"Wait you're the Phantom." He said with shock.

"Hehehe Yeah." I said

"Ok we're definitely going to do a one-on-one later." He said

"Ok but I beat Taiga on one-on-one just saying." I said and then I walked away but before I did I heard "WHAT." I just walked off while laughing.

"Hey guys lets show them a little bit of power." I said with a evil smirk and everyone nodded.

"Hinata." I yelled and he went to the free throw line and he jumped. Kageyama threw the ball to Hinata and he caught it then dunked it.

"Wooooo." We screamed like a butch of idiots. We looked to Seihō and they stared at us with wide eyes. We all just burst out laughing because they looked like a bunch of idiots.

"Jeez stop drooling your going to make me blush." Takao said with a flirtatious smirk and a pose, then they turned around....embarrassed.

We burst out laughing again some of us were on the ground (Yato and Yukine). We finally settled down when the buzzer rang signalling that the warm up was done.

"Ok Yato, Yukine, Hinata, Kageyama, and I will be in the 2nd ending (3rd and 4th quarter) and the 1st ending (1st and 2nd) will be Asahi, Noya, Tanaka, Suga, and Daichi." I said
.
.
.

We were winning by 10. And it was 3rd period, it's time that I get in.
"You're finally in." Tomoki said and I nodded.
I started with the ball and I used my misdirection and walked to the basket and made a 3 pointer and from there we did everything normal, nothing that will help imōto~San because I know they're here.
It was 150-98 and we won.

Kagami PoV
Kuroko's team is amazing and it was only the 1st quarter I can't wait until Kuroko plays.

3rd quarter Kuroko finally came in with new players.
Kuroko did the disappearing act. Oops forgot to tell them he does that. I looked over at them yep they're shocked and he made a three pointer.
When the game was over it was 150-98. They didn't do any crazy moves though.

"I can't wait to go against you." I whispered knowing no one heard me.

Sorry that I haven't upload.
I am still sick but here I am.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Bye see you later.

831 words