19. unreveling insecurities

Inam facepalmed as soon as Aaira finish telling him about the talk she had with Anaya that day.

He look at her apologitically and Aaira smack his head and he mutter sorries to her.

"Someone else is waiting for your sorry." Asad punch him on his stomach as he groan to the pain as he had his lunch just 5 minutes ago.

"I don't think am going to be forgiven soon." He mutter.

"All thanks to you." Aaira and Asad sang in unision.

"Ouch Yaar its hurting." He clutched his stomach bcoz of Asad's punch seconds eaelier.

"It should be as your wife is also hurt nowadays." Aaira glare at him.

"I didnt knew and If you had known why didn't you told me." He asked Aaira and she glanced at Asad.

"Your wife didn't even know that am here telling you about her insecurities."she rolled her eyes.

"I screw it..damn it." He cursed while banging his hand on table.

"Wow happy realisation." Aaira and Asad sang leaving him to glare at them.

"Oye hulk go to your wife now...vo ghar par hi hai." Asad told him and he smile at them.

And wore his blazer and went out of his cabin while the couple follow him as he inform his pa to cancel his schedule.

_________________

Inam open the door and saw her who is sprawl on the bed on her stomach in her pajamas and he queitly close the door and walked towards her and kneel beside her bed facing her.

He saw the dried tears stains, dark circles around her eyes, chapped lips.

He touched her forhead as he got to know from his MIL that she has fever...He put the hair strand behind her warm ear and gaze at her face which has many frowns.

He is surprise she is still sleeping after his touch also but then his eyes caught the medicines placed on her night stand and he discard his shoes and blazer and lay beside her after locking the door.

He cuddle her to his heart statisfaction but that remained unsatisfy cause Anaya open her eyes whimpering in pain.

He thought she still asleep thats why he caressed her hairs and Anaya shot open her eyes feeling him.

She look up from his chest and he look at her face and smile at her but soon winched as she punch his stomach and wriggle out of his hold.

"What are you doing here." She asked him while holding her head.

"Always one question ....change your question." He said causually while sprawling on her bed.

"Am serious." She yell at him and he try to hold her but she stood up from bed.

"What is your problem?" He asked her looking at her control self.

"You, you bloody are my problem....got the answer of your question now get out." She shout at him and held his arms.

"Maine tumhe apne room se nikala tha iska matlab ye nahi ke tum bhi wahi karogi." He held her arm and pull her in his lap.

"Karugi ....Mai bhi tumhe apne room se nikalugi." She yell at him and start wriggling in his lap and he curse under his breath.

"Anaya stay still." He warned her.

"First leave me." She yell at him still moving on his lap and he close his eyes.

"How can I leave you when you done this to me." He told her and pinned her on bed while hovering over her.

He pressed himself on her and she widen her eyes feeling his length poking her.