10. Silly fights

Inam came out from the conference room with his father and brother after signing the papers.

Now Maaz is leading him to his cabin and making him understand the basics on the way and Mr.Hussain is proudly looking and listening of his sons.

He is a proud father today and he felt he did nothing wrong....just few more days and he will take retirement.

Maaz show him the cabin which he specially renovate for Inam and Inam love that instantly.

Their is a family photograph in sitting area in which he is not there but his angel is there.

Its the recent pic click a month ago and she is there in it.

"So Mr.Inam Hussain if you want you can go home or join from now itself." Mr.Hussain give him option.

"Abbu I think Inam should go home today after lunch and join from tomorrow." Maaz said instantly without giving time to Inam.

"Ok thats cool....am in my cabin sons." He said and left the cabin of Inam.

"So mr.brother now you are settle in professional life but what about personal?" Maaz ask him.

"What?" Inam said while looking down at table.

"You know what am talking about." Maaz said. "I know you love Anaya alot infact everyone knows but sometimes you should express it to her....you both are shy with each other coz all of the sudden scenes but Inam dont you think Anaya has rights on you."

"I know but I don't know how I.." Inam sigh at the end.

"I know...Saima told me that Anaya was not in home yesterday....She was staying in our mansion that night then at morning she was not there bcoz she has an emergency pateint or that was an excuse?" Maaz asked him.

"No thats true....She went in hospital at midnight." Inam said the truth.

"Then why she didn't came yesterday?" Maaz asked him.

"I don't know...May be she was busy." Inam said. "And plz don't be a hitler with me...I didn't do anything still am feeling like a culprit here." He makes an face.

"You both do nothing but still the all tension is on our head." Maaz glare at him.

"I didn't do anything." Inam told him.

"But something is in your mind." Maaz told him.

"Yes a lunch with my wife." Inam said and maaz smile.

"Sure...I'll made something to dad." Maaz said and left the cabin.

Inam lean back on his black leather chair and smile and went out of his cabin and soon he is riding his car on roads.

________________

Anaya just came in her cabin from the labour room after doing the delivery a normal one.

But she gets shock looking infront of her....there her husband is sitting on the chair of patients with her name plate in his hands and smiling at her.

"Wha...What are you doing here?" Anaya asked him in shock.

"Na salam, na kalam, na dua? (No greetings?)" Inam asked her with a tch tch.

"As salamu alaikum to you too and the answer of your question is am here in my wife's cabin waiting for her from past 1 hour for a lunch." He said and Anaya felt like rolling her eyes.

"Now gather your things fast and lets go...am hungry." Inam said like a kid.

"You are ok na?" She asked him and he roll his eyes at her.