16. Stick to your words

The boys went downstairs to see Girls are sitting and talking.

"What are you guys doing?" Maaz asked girls and they smile.

"Nothing...You say?" Saima asked him and he nodded in no.

"lets go home?" Yasir askdd Falak and she nodded.

"Yaa we too leaving..zaid coming?" Maaz asked Zaid and he nodded and walked towards him.

"Inam?" Saima asked him and Anaya look at him.

"In sometime." he said and all pass him naughty smirks and looks and he shake his head while looking at her who is scolding Aaira as she was nudging her.

"When I told you that lets go out then You didn't agree now You will be pakka taking her out I know." Zaid told him in zaher tone and a giggle.

"am not staying for her...Am staying for Abbu ammi I'll come with them." he said and she smile inside as she know his lie.

"ohkk then...We are leaving." Maaz eaid and the trio is moving out followed by Swaliha and her family and Yasir and Falak.

"When you guys will leave?" Asad asked Anaya and Aaira and she shrug.

"Whenever you drop us." she told him innocently and he smile fully.

"Thank you." He whisper to her and held Aaira's hand and drag her with him and She laugh looking at his desperation.

but her laugh died when she saw Inam looking at her with intense eyes.

He smile and walk away from there and she smile seeing his route and after sometime followed him.

Inam smile as he hear the locking sound of terrace but didnt turn.

He sensed her sitting behind him on swing and thats when he turn to see she is unpinning her hijaab but never remove it.

"What?" He asked her and she look down.

"Gussa? (Angry?)" She asked.

Inam smile and shake his head and kissed her temple.

"You can remove it you know." He told her and she look at him.

he shake his head and himself unwrapped it and saw her hairs are tied in messy bun.

he hand her the hijaab and lay down in her lap while keeping his head on her lap and entwining their fingers and playing with it and her hand jewelleries....and she kept caressing his hairs with her beautiful fingers and they feel peace.

no words are exchange.

no sound nothing.

His head on her lap.

Her fingers in his hairs.

Her hand in his hand.

his fingers are in her fingers.

and Their soul melting in each other's presence.

"suno. (listen.)" He started.

"hmm sun rahi hu. ( am Listening.)" she mumble and he smile.

"Itni bhi haseen na laga karo ke ye dil bahane banane lag jaaye." he said dreamily and she blushed looking down.

"kaise bahane?"

"Tum se yu bohot pass aane ke." he said while turning in her lap lying sideways and her cheeks are complimenting her fair skin by turning red.

"Maine roka tou nahi." she said gathering all the courage of her and he look at her amaze then bite his lips and smile looking down while shaking his head.