5. Happiness at door way

Anaya is still sitting sticking to door and sobbing until she hear a knock and she hiccup and wipe her face and asked whos there.

"Baby everyone is waiting for you at dinner." The maid said.

"Haa bas 5 minute me aa rahi. ( coming in 5 min.) " Anaya replied in horse tone and the maid left.

Anaya sigh and get up from there and discard her hijaab and went in washroom and saw his necesseties proving her he is really back.

She smile and wash her face and fade the dry marks of tears but her eyes and nose are little red.

She wipe her face and came out walking towards dressing room with her hijaab she saw his things and she touched his clothes and stuff and she wrapped her hijaab and straighten her dupatta and came out from closet and went towards the bed and took out her phone from her handbag and came out with it.

She came down with slow steps and saw him who is looking at her only and she look down and walked towards dinning table and the only two chairs are left one beside Inam and one beside saima.

Anaya was quick to walk in Saima's direction to sit beside her but she stopped in her place as someone held her hand and she look back to see her mother dragging her towards Inam and make her sit beside him.

"Hayeee Ma sha Allah." Khadija and Fatima sang in corus making both of them shy.

"Ab ek dusre ko khila bhi do.(now feed each other.) " Falak said and saima giggle beside her and Anaya widen her lower eyes.

Anaya shifted in her seat and Inam smile.

" Umm I want to eat by Ammi's and mamma's hands today." Inam said and khadija and Fatima agreed happily and all smile even Anaya.

"With all pleasure." They both said.

Inam look at her who just sigh and look at her beautiful hands one is on table and one is on her lap.

Inam with little shiver held her little finger of her hand on lap and both feel current in their bodies.

Anaya widen her eyes with butterflies dancing in her tummy and stars glowing on her face and she bite her lower lip to control herself.

"I'll come there to sit." Inam said to khadija and Fatima.

As they both are sitting beside each other first on head chair is Mr.Hussain then fatima beside him and then khadija and then Mr.malik.

Inam caressed Anaya's finger and slowly left it while squeezing softly and shift his seat and Anaya her emotions are only known to her but she feel empty when he left.

Everyone start their dinner and all the dishes are Inam's favourite right from starters to dessert and everyone adored the trio as Inam is getting fed by his both mothers.

Anaya feel out of the world by the scene infront of her and she prayed for it but Inam is taking her already taken heart.

After dinner everyone sat in hall waiting for dessert and talking and then only Saima and Falak bring the Chocolate cake.

"Chalo Inam lets cut it." Khadija said and Inam nodded.

"Wait wait take Anaya too." Maaz said and all winked and Anaya start looking here and there.

"Inam galti kar di tune...Aana tha aur Anaya ke hospital jaana tha waha par reunion ho jaata tou abhi itne ajnabis ban ke nahi baithe hote. (Inam you did mistake....You should come and has directly go to Anaya's hospital then you guys may Reunite so now you guys can be comfortable) " Maaz said and all giggle and Anaya facepalm herself.