7. The separation

Next morning Anaya is getting ready for hospital when she hear a knock.

She take her dupatta and open the door to see her father is standing there.

"Abbu you are not getting late?" Anaya said while giving him way to enter inside.

"Apni princess ke liye chalta hai....aur waise bhi can't a father wait for his daughter for breakfast ." Shabbir malik said and Anaya smile.

"Ofcourse you can but am 100 percent sure you have reason for it." Anaya said and shabbir Malik smile.

"Actually I want to talk to you about something important." He said and Anaya nodded and sat beside him on bed.

"So tell me what is it?" Anaya asked him.

"You are happy na?" He asked her and Anaya look at him then look down.

"Inam has came back all of a sudden none had idea about that he will come this early.....since 15 years we all have met him that too many times but you didn't...I know you guys neither talked nor met....But HE IS YOUR HUSBAND....You should keep him happy....you know na your mother fights with me every now and then ....she stayed angry too but she never kept me angry or upset...she always try to keep me happy and in peace." He said and she listen like a good listener.

"Am telling this you all bcoz am noticing you since Inam is back....I know bete you get shy but He is your husband you have to get mingle with him .....you know when you guys were small na tabhi se you guys can't live without each other....and then You guys live 15 years being away from each other....We got surprise when you both didn't nag to meet each other or talk be it voice call or video call...You guys have made your relation pure since childhood then what is there to fear Anaya....I know its not my place to tell you all this but remember a Man always want assurance and peace from his wife.... make him secured with yourself or he will think you don't love him, don't care for him, don't need him....When the night before last night you refused to stay there Inam was in his thoughts....We are old couple we also have face complications in our marriage ....You know marriage is not a fairytale but with both of your understanding you can live it happily and peacefully....Give him your time...You guys are married since 15 years you guys can go on date or something....Know each other in a better way....You know I have notice in 15 years everything change but Both of your one habit is still same." He said and Anaya look at him with moist eyes.

"That you guys just want each other in every way, every time." And a lone tear escape from Anaya's eyes and her father wipe it for her and kiss her hairs.

"Always remember Your abbu is always there for you may whatever the condition is..hmm?" He said and Anaya nodded and hug him.

"I love you." Anaya mumble in his chest and he pat her head.

"I love you too meri jaan." He said. "But don't you think someone else also dying to hear this from you." And Anaya turn red and broke the hug with jerk and look at him with wide eyes.

"Hawww Ammi ne aapko bigaad diya hai abbu." Anaya said while glaring at him. (Haww Ammi has spoiled you abbu.)

"Vo tou hai...Tum bhi bigaad dena Inam ko." He said with giggles. (Thats right...You can also spoiled Inam.)

"Abbu!!!" She whined and he kiss her forhead and pat her head.

"Stay bless and remember this ok." He said and she nodded.

"Chalo get ready and come down for breakfast ok?" He said while getting up and Anays nodded.

"Will come in 5." She said and he nodded and left.

Anaya sat there while revising his talk in her mind and she smile to her new start and start getting ready.

________________