1. Life of Inam Hussain

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Habibtis!!!

How r u all?

M srry that am making you guys wait like forever but what should I do?

I have my college, Madrasa and personal life which is urghhhh....But Alhamdulillah in any way!!!

Missed me?

I tou missed u guys very much my munchkins!!!

So we finally hit the first chapter.

I had wrote in haste so I don't reach till my expectations and about ur expectations tell me in cmmnt or pm me.

Ignore mistakes.

So well lets read, hit a star and drop a cmmnt.

U brats know inlines r luv ♡♡♡.

Enjoy reading :)

_____________________

Location : London.

Its a very early morning just 6 of the morning and the sun has still not raise it seems he is sleeping bcoz of the snow which is falling smoothely on the clean roads of London....A boy wearing a White shirt and black loose pants with a black leather jacket walking calmly from masjid while enjoying the snow and morning breeze while rubbing his cold hands to each other and blowing air from his mouth on his hands to kept them warm....He open the gate of his House, The Hussain Villa and walked towards garden smelling the freshly dew and snow covered flowers...He take a walk of his garden which take a round of around 2 minutes of whole garden and walked near the steps of his small but beautiful house.

He punched the password on keypad box which is just beside the door and As soon as he punch done the door open and he walked and latched the door and straight went towards left side where there is a small room just beside kitchen and knock on it and then push the door little only to saw a lady in her mid forties wearing white long gown and a khimar on her head and her lips were smiling softly and moving as she recite the surah-Yasin in her melodious voice....She look up and smile at that boy and close the quran and read the supplications after reciting quran and The boy walked inside and kneel down infront of her and she smile while keeping the Quran on bedside table and He held her hand and kissed it.

"As salamu alaikum Inam." She said while caressing his hairs after removing his head cap.

"Wa alaikum as salam Uzma Khala." Inam reply and rest his head in his lap.

"Uthe kab? (When did you get up?) " She asked knowing his schedule.

"At 4 get fresh then went to masjid...offer Tahajud then recite Quran, supplications and Tasbhiyat and then fajr and after some more recitation I took a walked of garden and here in peace." He mumble in one breath and then sigh in her lap calling it peace.

Its thier daily routine!!!!

"Hayee mera baccha (aww my baby)....May Allah bless you." She kissed his forhead. "Now go and sleep...I'll make breakfast." He nodded and get up from the floor and walked till door.

"Say my Salam to Your Angel." Uzma yell from behind and he bite his lip blushing slightly and she giggle.

He came inside his room and jumped on his soft king size bed and dig his face in pillow and stretch his hand and took his mobile from bedside table and open a gallery and click the Angel folder where there is only one pic of a little girl probably around 6 years old who looks cute in high pony with some baby hairs spread on her forhead wearing a red princess gown till ankle....Inam smile and caressed her chubby cheeks in photo and his gaze fell on her neck where the pearl a mere white pearl is hanging in a platinum chain...He bite his lips and peck her lips over the screen.