13. MKB

#unedited.

" See its also beautiful." Khadija said as they saw the jewelleries and clothes of zarnish which came from her inlaws.

"yes Their choice is very nice." Fatima said.

"Thats why tou they choose Aapi as their DIL aunty." Aaira said and all smile.

"Aaira when is Anaya coming?" Zarnish asked her.

"she said she will be here in 15 or so." she said and all sigh.

"what should I do with this girl?...I told her its family functions take leave but she loves her job more than her family."  Khadija said sadly.

"Its okay aunty she is doing good job." Aaira said and all nodded.

"I know but she needs to understand now....She told you 15 minutes na now see she will be here in 30 or 45 minutes." Khadija said. " I don't know when she will understand...Jhalli (stupid.) "

"who?" The ladies look back to see Inam eating laddoo. " Who is jhalli?...This motu?" he said while pointing at Aaira and she glare at him.

"sorry to burst your bubble but Aunty is talking about your Jhalli wife." Aaira smirk at him and he stop eating with his puff cheeks.

"My son will surely handle her in better way." Khadija said and he walk to her and she caressed his hairs as he sat beside her on arm of sofa.

"When did you came?" Fatima asked him.

"Just now me and bhai came." He said.

"and these sweets?" Fatima asked him as a laddoo is there in his hands.

"Ammi uncle and dad were eating laddoos outside so i also take chance." he said while taking a bite.

"what he is again eating sweets...Ya Allah wait I'll just come." Fatima said while getting hyper and went from there.

"Now you are going to get scoled by mamu for sure." Zarnish told him and he laugh.

"but it will be fun now." he said and Khadija went aside as she got her husand's call.

"See Anaya came." Aaira exclaimed and all look at her then at entrance.

"where is she?" Inam mumble but the both girls hear.

"oh mr.despo her car came ....she will take time to come inside." Aaira told him and he bite his lip in embrasement.

"she will take time to come inside but I'll take no time to go outside and lecture her." Zarnish said while getting up and went outside while Aaira and Inam followed her.

They came in lawn and saw Zarnish and Anaya is standing beside each other and now Anaya is walking towards her Mamu Kasam and glaring at him.

"how many times we should told you not to eat more sweets." She scold him. "If in next 2 days I saw sweets in your hands then for sure I'll give you injection."