3. Their beautiful past

Anaya rub her palm on her forarms as she stood in the balcony clad in her night wears looking pretty and cute...She admired the beautiful garden which as at seen perfectly from THEIR bedroom....Anaya chuckle at Inam's love for flowers and greenery....He is very nature loving person...The nature calm him.

Her silky traces start dancing in the chill wind and now they are tickling her chubby cheeks...Anaya tuck them behind her ears but it seems they love to irritate her just like him.

Anaya get hold of her hairs and hold them front and while in process her fingers brushed against her neck and she caress the pearl which is dancing in the platinum chain.

She caressed it with a smile and she went in the most beautiful memory of her life , Their beautiful past.

Flashback ;

15 years ago ,

A 8 years old Inam ran behind the 7 years old Anaya who is running while gathering her Red princess gown as it is making difficult to run and her sandals are not helping at all as they are digging in the sand of the beach.

"Yeiiii got you!!!!" Inam excalimed while catching her from the back and his small hands on her waist.

"You are so bad." Anaya pouted and he kissed her pout and she giggle while resting her head on his not so broad chest.

"And you are so beautiful." Inam said and she give him a beautiful smile.

"My Angel!!!" He said while pecking her temple.

"My jaana!!!" She said while kissing his chin.

"Awwwww my cutie." Inam said and buzz her cheeks with a 'muahhhh' sound.

"Jaana?" Anaya told him as they sat on sand holding each others hand.

"Hmm." Inam just hmm as he is busy in playing with her hairs.

"What hmm?...listen to me." Anaya scold him and he pout.

"Haa so what I was saying?....Yaa I wa---" Anaya trailed off her sentence as Inam stood up and run in a particular direction.

"See I told you, you never listen to me....Wait....You just can't leave me alone." Anaya yell and at the end her eyes got moist and she saw Inam is returning running towards her in fast pace.

Inam reached towards and before he can say something she hug him as her life depends on his hold.

"Angel...My Angel.....See what I have got for you." Inam yell in excitement and Anaya was about to lash on him but stop when he saw a pearl in his hand.

"Pearl?" Anaya asked him and he nodded and she jumped in her place and tripping with her gown and resulting in falling down on sand.

"Ohh My Angel." Inam sat beside her and make her stand up and dust the sand from her gown.