AFTER CLASS

Shu's pov...

I....I can't believe she exists.....
While I got up and sit next to her ..... I eyes full of  disbelief...
I mean the girl in my dreams actually exists.... Classes all went boring...... I can't believe I am saying that classes are boring.......

Suddenly she looked at me with her (e/c) I blushed lightly and looked away and a weird guy came to her that if bring her homework today ........ She tried to ignore him but she got caught .. So I guess she didn't bring her homework work today.......

She started to shout at that weird guy.. And oh no that guy is looking at me . I mean seriously.... Oh god why did you choose me in this world -_-
And asked her that who was me?? He said I...I.....I am her BOYFRIEND.?!?!?!?

He got slapped by (y/n)... Awkward is all I can say right now.........

(Y/ n) ...I called her . She turned to look at me..with all of my strength I asked her that if she could meet me at the park after school (of course .. How did she slapped him .. I was scared cause I don wanna get slapped by a girl of my dreams I mean sleep dreams not that dreams .on my first day at school.....😰😥😨😓)

she said okey but stopped and started to shot questions at me ..... I didn't know what to do ....
After she's done she was gasping... I said sorry IF I did something wrong..

            The class was over..

I after school I was in the school main door I saw some boys ...teasing (y/n) .... After seeing that my blood started to boil........  I couldn't help myself........ ......

(AFTER ALL I AM A [YANDERE])
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(Y/n)'s pov...

After school I was feeling bad for Shu.... I remember how I yelled at him for no reason .... I going home but some boys on the footpath came up to me and started teasing me....
One hold both of my arm.. So I can't ran away.. And a boy was up to kiss me ..

The boy looked like this...

(And I know it's lean )

He was about to kiss me I closed my eyes .. And I heard a loud noise after that the boy started to scream at someone... When I opened my eyes and
SAW ?!?!?!?#?!!?...................

Shu kurenai?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??

He pulled up a knife and stabbed to his chest...........
The road I was standing  Covered with BLOOD.......

I was standing there speechless... I looked at him and then back to the blood on the streets.......

Then I heard Shu calling me with a shaky in his voice.. I was still looking at the blood.. He came closer to me said sorry for what just happened right now (in a innocent way)
... Still looking at the blood....
Shu shakes me when I came to my senses I looked at Shu and said I.....I...I gotta go see you later..................And I ran away as fast as I can I didn't stop until I reached home.......... .........

I closed the door behind me and...... ... After few step I fell on the floor and saw nothing but black ................

To be continued.........

[Next chap releases in 3 votes]

How is the story going.... Any comments could've help a lot..................

Should I continue it....????

Yes ?or No ?