Shu have POWERS too

(Y/ n)~~~~~~

Shu's pov...

(Y/n) ~~~~ I called her name . I can feel her legs shaking..I got up from my seat . And walked towards her . She was stunned.looks like she is not after seeing me.. I reached for her hand but she moved away... Not wanting me to touch her hand ............

I am sorry for yesterday... I just can't stop myself.. I.. I .. Jus..

[THUD]!?#?!#?!#?

YOU THERE NEWBIE ... White haired  ASSHOLE.......

I won't forgive you for what you did to Lean yesterday....

So that mother f##ker's name is Lean ..huh?? I said in a cold voice.

Don't worry you ASSHOLE?!?!?!??! I won't do anything to you .If I do something I will  do to this girl next to you...

With that he came to her with a knife. Before he could do something disgusting to her .I picked her up bride-style and then jump out of the window.

.........

(Y/n)'s pov...

That keep yelling at Shu ...
Oh my god he is coming up to me with a knife... Before I could do something Shu picked me up and jump out of the window . I was almost ready to fall on the ground but surprisingly I am flying.. I mean not that flying.. I looked and saw a white dragon with red eyes. I can see the dragon have a scar on it's right eye..(or maybe left)   I was conform that the dragon was shuu .

WTF IS GOING ON in here!+#?#?#+!/

This is the dragon.....

Just imagine it's eyes are red like shuu

Shu h....He is a DRAGON?!?!?

I know the chap is short ...

It is,a surprise chap so surprise...

Did you like it 😣😣😣???pls tell.me in the comment section below ... I am waiting........

Next chap in 3 votes...