i love you

Your pov...

Did he just said he loves me????
Still hugging me...
I....I... Want to get dressed....
Oh right said shu...

We both dressed up......

This is the dress I was wearing

And Shu in his usual.kimono

He went outside the room and I was alone ... Sitting on the bed........

Suddenly the door is knocked by a maid or someone..

My lady may I come in ....

Me. Sure .. And pls call me(y/ n)

Thank you .. Master would like to see you at the hall .. I am here to take you to him ........

Master?????

Shu ...is she talking about???

I went with her at the hall .
There he was..... standing talking to someone... Then he noticed my presence.. .. He came up to me offering his hand .. I accept his hand kindly ..rather than denying it....

He kissed my hand sweetly and said shall we.. I nod ..

He took me to the person he was talking to.....

The person looks like he is a king or something like that....
Suddenly he spoke.. Oh my . What have we here ??
Shu said thank you for visiting us ..now I would like you to meet my fiance... Princess(y/ n)
......

Waiiiiiiiit  ??!!! (Fiance) I screamed in my mind........ Shu looked at me . He noticed I was getting uncomfortable... He put his hand on my shoulder.. I looked up at him .. He gave me a warm smile...

That person laughed and said you two perfectly match for each other....... With that the man left .with his huge army...

I was standing there speechless.........

To be continued.......

How'd it go....

3 votes plss