BLOOD

I will never let anything happen to you..

Your pov...

I wake up .. ... birds creeping outside the window ......... But shu weren't in the room ... I got up and started looking for him ... But he is nowhere to be found....

I ask a worker who was sweeping floor ... She said that master is in the 3rd floor doing something important... He doesn't allows any of us to enter that room.......

My lady I think you should go back to your room........

I returned to the room I was sleeping....... And thinking about shu...... What's he doing?????

Then something outside the window catches my eye....
What it's a bird... Wow so big ...
Wait it's not a bird I..it...it's a,dragon ............. Shu??????

But the maid said he was in the 3rd floor ............ ..???????

But more importantly he is bleeding badly...  I called out his name top of my lungs...

He looked at me.. He was looking like he is,so much hurt inside.. The dragon entered the roof top... ... I ran towards the roof....... I opened the door ... And saw laying on the floor.. .. Blood every where I ran to him holding him close to my chest......

Shu...shu.....Shuu ......wake up Please

No matter how much I scream Shu dosent wake up....  My heart stops beating my eyes are tearing up...... ......

WAKE Up!!!!!!!!

Please
    Please
        Please

.......................................................................... I am crying nothing happening... .... Silence......... .......

................ .........

Plsss don't take him away...plssss I can't imagine it..

The door of the roof burst open.........

I turned my head to look who it was........

I saw a man standing there  ... When he saw Shu in my arms .. Bleeding...

He ran up to him and and snatched him away from me...

And said what did you do to him ....... I will punish you.... For this  .... He held out his Sharp long .sword on my neck...
His Brown eyes looking at mine for explanation.......

I was shaking.......... Even words aren't coming out of my mouth........... He pushed his sword on my  a little dark red colour blood dripping from my neck... I pushed his sword away.....

And started to ran towards the door ... But then a hand was holding wrist tightly.... I was unable to get out from his grip........ He said explain me why did you killed him???

I ....I didn't killed him...

LIE#?!?!?#?

I KNOW you killed him....

Please let me go u didn't do anything... I promise...... You Can do anything you want with me .....just please  believe me...

His grip on my wrist loosens ....  I looked at him his feeling shamed.... And he said If you didn't do it then whooo?????

I don't know.. I was in my room looking at the window and saw a dragon bleeding ... He went to the rooftop ..... AND THEN I SAW HIM laying on the floor........ I explained..

Ohhh is all he said to me.........

He looked at my neck.. Bleeding and then he pulled me closer to him... I can feel his breath on my neck.. He slowly.. Pulled out a bandage or something like that. From his kimono and slowly putting that bandage on my neck..

Sorry he,said (all most a whisper).. He pulled me back....

We were looking at each other.. Then.. I heard a weak moan.. Coming from Shu's detection..

I looked at Shu.

.......

Shuuuuuuu .. I ran up to him... His head on my lap breathing heavily...

Let's go inside Shu I said  in a calming voice......

To be continued.........

3 votes as usual.......

How was it?????????