He did what???

Shu's pov...

She was asleep in my arms . I took her to my room gosh...She was looking precious....... I was looking at her precious face..  ...it turned me on.....(-_- reader chan is in trouble~~)

I took all her clothes off.. God she was blessed with a beautiful body.... I just can't wait to dive in . I took all my clothes off.........

I wanted to tease her so bad.....
I kissed her deeply on the lips.. I am surprised that she didn't even wake up.. Looks like she was having a beautiful dream I don't want to ruin her dream so I fell asleep beside her....(reader is saved😚)

Your pov...

I was crying ...hugging my knees close to my chest... Then I felt a pat on my head.. I turned around and saw Shu patting my head .. I stormed away from him .he seemed to shocked at first but give me a warm smile...And said.. It's not like what it is......... I didn't do anything. .. Just kissed you a bit.......I was shaking badly but the he came closer to me.. I wanted to push him away... But I was really weak at the moment.. S......st.....stay ....away..

He didn't listen..  I was scared.. I closed my eyes not ready for something bad to happen...Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me.. My eyes shoot open I saw Shu hugging me close to his naked chest... My back hugging his chest .. I pink tint of blush on my face....

Shu: I was so  turned on . I Just controlled myself somehow....
But I promise I won't do anything to you with out your permission ...(a gentlemen 😊)
Even though if I want to.......
F##k you so bad.. (not too gentlemen at all [0_0])

After hearing that my heart calm down a little...

I just
     Want to

  Say
        I
          Love
                    You........

To be continued......

How did it go?
Any comments....

How did it go?Any comments

.next chap in 4 votes..or 3. ..