CHILD

One month later.....

Your pov...

One morning I was sitting on the bed ...

I felt arms warp around my neck ... I jumped in scared.... Shu?!?!?!?!
Stop scaring me like that ....what you got  ?? Said shu... Warping his hands around my waist....

I was wondering if you and I spend sometime together???????shu asked??

O..okey

Shu gave me a warm smile his smile almost gave me a heart attack......

Suddenly I started to feel weak.. I almost hit the floor but thank God Shu caught me....

Oh my god you okey I think you should rest at home today .. Shu carried me to bed laid me down ...

I fell asleep... After sometime I wake up...And saw a women sitting next to Me .. She noticed that I was awake ...

Oh dear you okey ??ask the women ...

Y..yes... I said

I have one question for you..... Said the women.

Have you been on your period this month???

U...um... N..no.
Why ?? ?? ??

Oh my god I forgot when was my last date of period...

I...it..it means ...I am .......pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?

Ms..is that true.. I asked the women??

The women nod ...

Congratulations ms (Y/n)
Everyone exits the room....leaving me alone ...

Shu entered the room  ... Sit on the bed with me ... Hugged me tight ... While I was speechless........???? Thank you SO much.....Shu said....

For what?? I asked him......

.Shu didn't answered.....I felt warm track of water rolling down on my skin.....

S...Shu..??? He was crying?!!?!?!

Sh..Shu..you okey.???

Shu pulled back wiped his tears .. Thank you for making my world better.......

After that I BURST in tears.....Shu hugged me once again...

Shu: I promise I will protect you and our child with my heart and soul........

Shu~~~~~

To be continued....

Ohohoho ..love birds..

I want you guys to KNOW that this book will end
Very soon