WEIRD POWERS

(Y/ n) 's pov...

I woke up and saw my self on the floor. I have no idea what happened few hours ago I just remember that I wash running away from Shu. When I woke up I looked at the clock and ..... IT'S NIGHT?!?!?!?!?

I slept that loooooong . I got up from the floor I was laying . I  dressed up in my pj. After having dinner I got up to my bed and went to sleep.......

Ahhhhhh... A boy screamed.. Blood allover the road ...
I yelled at him SHU WHAT DID YOU DO ...... YOU JUST MURDERED A BOY ... Shu said I have to (y/n) he tired to kiss you. And I can't just stand there and do nothing...... After all you belong to me .... Am I right (y/n) ?!?! I said SHU YOU HAVE GONE MAD?!? ?!?! Leave me alone??!!!?? You are not the Shu I know..... I want back my old shu...........
The one who always stays positive.. Helps people. Behaves nice to people.And not the one who MURDERS PEOPLE?!?!?!? I yelled at him...

Shu: please understand(y/n)  I am doing this for you ....

Then shu came closer to me and pinned me on the wall and started to kiss me roughly on my neck unless he found my sweet spot and started to lick that spot ... And then he went straight for my lips... He kissed me until he is breathless...

Ahhhhhhhhh

Ouchh....

I woke up and found my self on the floor and looking weirdly at my surroundings.. I realized that I was in my room....
I....It mean that was a dream ...

GOSH THAT WAS THE WORST NIGHTMARE I 'VE EVER HAD?!?!?#?!?!?#

I went down stairs get my breakfast since I am alone so I have to make my own breakfast..... After finishing my breakfast.. I was thinking that should I go to school or not........

at first I thought I shouldn't go to school...And then in other hand If valt comes to school today ..???? So I decided to go to school and stay away from Shu. So I got dressed up for school .

{Please imagine that it's your current look}... (or you can imagine what else you want)

         Time skip .....
    In school............. [cause your author chan is lazy] >~<

I looked at the school main door carefully . Luckily Shu wasn't there ....

Hey (y/n) ?!?!?!?

Autumn

I turn around to see valt running towards me... I am so glad he came ....... Or else I could've died hey valt I replied with a smile.. You are early today..... Valt smiled sheepishly and said yeah ..  And the reason I didn't came to school yesterday is some crazy stuff started to happen .... And what is that I asked valt with a confused look.... ... .. .

He said I can see weird creature around us like creatures with horns .. And they look like humans... Have wings on their back ... And also a tail

And I can see one standing next to you.

Ahhh I screamed and got away from there

Ahhh I screamed and got away from there ....

Valt stop it ....... 

valt said no I ain't lying

And after that I ran to my class
And that happened....

I Saw shu looking at the window and then he turned  his face to see me ...........

And........  .....

(Y/n) ~~~~~~

To be continued .......

Hey author chan here .... I am really happy that you guys liked my book thank you sooo much ........

you see that I have a lot of free time so I am thinking to write  another story .....

Help.me 

Any Idea what should it be...
Plsss if you have any I idea inbox me....

{Next chap releases in 4 votes}

Until then take care stay safe ....