Chapter 7

I woke up to my annoying alarm. I turned it off and looked at the ceiling. I don't want to go to school. I'm gonna be lonely all day. I don't even have any friends anymore.

I sighed and got up. I went with the sweatpants and sweatshirt again.

I just put my hair up in a bun and walked to my bathroom to cover up my bruises.

I walked downstairs and my dad was in the kitchen.

" I made you eggs." He smiled

" Thank you." I smiled scraping them onto a plate.

I ate a few bites and threw it away. I wasn't hungry. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. I played dollhouse by Melanie Martinez and drove off.

• skips drive•

I pulled into the school and I instantly saw Iris, Jordan, Addie and Paisley.

I got out of my car and walked inside.

" I bet she's going to find Austin." I heard Addie whisper.

" Probably." Jordan whispered.

Tears filled my eyes but I held them back. I'm not about to cry at school.

I felt my phone go off and It was a message.

From : Austin.🔥

Stay strong today. I know it's gonna be hard but you can get through it.

To : Austin.🔥

Thanks..

I locked my phone and went to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my stuff.

I felt my phone go off and it was another message.

From : Iris.😔

Where's your boyfriend ?

I looked at her and slammed my locker.

" I HATE HIM IRIS ! " I yelled

" Bullshit." She said

" It sad. How long have we been friends ? 5 years ? And you don't even trust me. " I said

" Whatever. You need to stop lying to us. If you would just tell the truth we wouldn't be in this fight." She said

" I am telling the truth." I said

" Bullshit." She said

" Whatever. " I said walking past her.

I felt my phone go off and it was another message.

From : Paisley.

I believe you..

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket.

• skips to lunch•

I sat down at an empty table and the girls kept looking at me and whispering. It's amazing how you can go from best friends to this.

I felt someone looking at me and I looked at the girls. They weren't. I looked at Austin and he was.

" Are you okay ? " he mouthed.

I shook my head no and put it down.

I unlocked my phone and got a message.

From : Austin.🔥

Have you tried talking to them ?

To : Austin.🔥

Sort of. They don't believe me.