Chapter 21

• Austins POV •

" Austin wake up." I heard Robert shaking me.

I opened my eyes and I said ;

" What ?"

" There leaving lets go !" Zach yelled

I shot up and ran out of the room. We quickly checked out and got in our cars.

I quickly spotted the white corvette and I quickly screeched out of the parking lot. I looked at the clock and saw it 5:00 am. Right when we thought they were gonna leave.

" AUSTIN !" Alex yelled

I snapped back into reality and saw someone walking across the street. I slammed on my breaks and the slowly crossed.

I felt my hand shaking and I was sweating. Right when she crossed I slammed on the gas. The tires squealed and then we sped off.

My eyes searched the road for the white corvette. I couldn't find it.

" I can't find it." I said

" Neither can I." Alex said

" Right there." He said a few minutes later.

I looked over to where he was pointing and saw them sitting at a stop light. I quickly turned causing my car to drift a little. Cars were going extremely slow and kameron and ashton were going fast. I started switching lanes. Passing one car and another.

I followed them into a dark alley and it led to a gravel road. We stayed on that road for about 2 hours. Nothing happening. I knew he was leading us to where he was gonna kill ashton and probably us too.

" Austin." I heard Robert say.

" What ?" I asked through the phone.

" turn on this next road. I remember this place. I've been here before." He said

" Alright." I said

I turned into the next road and Robert told me the rest of the directions. I saw about 3 guys standing there. No guns.

" Park about a block away." Robert said

" Okay." I said

We quickly parked and Robert told me to come to his car.

He opened the trunk and i saw guns.

" Where did you get these ?" I asked

" Kamerons Car." Zach said

" How ?" I asked

" I can break into cars without making the alarm going off." Zach laughed.

We grabbed them and hid them in our pants. We quickly ran back to where they were. I held out my hand motioning for them to stop.

" What's the fun with just straight up killing her ? Why don't we have some fun with her." 1 guy said.

" Yeah." Another one said.

" Good idea." Kameron said.

I heard a door open and close. Then it locked.

" Hold on." I said

I heard dogs start barking and I looked behind us. 2 dogs on leashes.

As much as I hate this I had to do it. I shot both of them in the head and they dropped. I heard a loud crack followed by ashton screaming and i gripped my gun.

I crouched down and walked to the door. I looked at the guys and they shook there head. I stood up and kicked the door in.

I saw the guys had tied ashton to the bed they had whips in their hands and she had red marks all over her. Oh I forgot to mention. No fucking clothes.