Epilouge #2 (last one)

• 60 years later •

I was sitting in my home, waiting for my time to come just like my husband Austins had soon before. He was 79. When he died. He just turned 79.

We spent our whole lives together. Just like we planned. Who knew the person I hated the most would be the one I spent my life with.

We married and had 3 children together. 2 boys 1 girl.

Lucas, Logan and Makenna. Makenna was a daddy's girl and Lucas and Logan were mommas boys just like austin when he was there age. Hell. He was always a mommas boy till the day she died. He was devastated.

After austin got out of jail we flew back to Miami to get the rest of my stuff. Sophie and Valerie hated what austin did. But hell. We didn't care. Yes, I lost my brother and my father but they tried to kill me and Austin.

But we moved Michele out to Miami with us. The girls well. They forgave me and I forgave them. They even married the boys. Jordan and Alex
Married, and only had 2 kids. Robert and Iris married having 3 kids. And Zach and Addie married having 3 kids as well.

As for the boys they did move to Miami with us. They stayed with me until austin was out of jail. Then they got there own places with the girls and spent the rest of their lives together. Robert and austin are the only 2 gone and Iris and Jordan are about to pass. I'm not ready for it but it has to happen.

Anyways, I was looking at a digital frame of me and austin. We always took pictures even in our old age. We still have every single picture we took. Even the very first one.

I heard a knock on my door and I slowly stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and saw a man and a woman.

" Hello are you Ashton Mahone ?" The woman asked

" Yes ma'am." I said

"Hi. I'm from the ***** and we are wondering if you would like to time travel ?" She asked

I thought about it for a second and said ;

" I would love too."

" Alright if you would come with us." The man said

I nodded and closed my door. It may be weird but I always have Austins ashes with me. I'm planning on spreading them here. I just don't know when. We got in the car and drove away.

" We are gonna have to fly you to New York." The guy said

" Will I be able to take my husbands ashes with me ?" I asked

" Yes ma'am." She said

We got to the airport and we walked in. We walked to a desk and they showed them there badges and we walked to a restricted area.

" After you." The man said letting me on the plane.

• skips flight•

We landed in New York and we drove to a big building. They took me to the basement where I saw lots of people working.

" Alright ma'am. I need a date. We are gonna take you to New York on that date and you can fly to wherever you want, then come back." She said

" November 21 2015." I said

They put in the date and I stepped on the machine.

" Okay ma'am. Be back by tomorrow. To come back press this button." He said handing me a remote.

" Thank you." I smiled and put it in my purse.

I felt a little shock and saw I was in the streets of New York. I looked at a news paper and saw the date.

" November 22 2015."

I got in a taxi and quickly went to the airport.

" 1 ticket to San Antonio please." I said

I looked at the time 11:30 pm. Right on time. I got my ticket and got on the plane.

• skips flight•

I walked off of the plane and immediately saw Austin and my younger self. I smiled and quickly Bought 1 ticket to Miami.

We got on the plane and I sat back austin and myself. Man. I used to be so pretty. If only i knew it then.

• skips to the end of the flight.•

" You 2 are so cute." I said

" Thank you." My younger self smiled

After talking to them I realized it was time to get off the plane. I would see them again but I had to go back.

• skips back to when she's in her present day miami.•

I laid down for bed and I slowly drifted to sleep not knowing that I was never going to wake again and I would finally be reunited with my husband.
_________________________________

Okay guys that's it !

I hope you enjoyed the book.😘

Thanks for reading.

And I'm writing another one. I'll post it on here when its up !

Alright love you guys.❤️✊