Chapter 18

• 2 months Later•

" Baby.. Wake up." Austin hummed in my ear.

I smiled and opened my eyes. I smelt bacon and pancakes cooking in the kitchen.

" Good Morning Beautiful." He smiled at me and softly brushed my face.

" Good morning." I smiled

" Happy birthday my gorgeous princess." He said

" Thank you my prince." I said

" Come to the kitchen. I have a present for you." He smiled than got up.

It's been 2 months since Austin and I ran away. Valerie has tried getting me to come home but I've never answered her. The girls have moved on Trying to get me to come home. Michele has talked to Austin and she knows where we are. But she promised to not tell anyone where we were or we would run away again and no one would find us and so far she's kept it. I've also become best friends with the boys. I'm the closest with Robert. There all like brotherly figures to me.

Anyways I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I seen Austin cooking bacon and I wrapped my arms around him.

" Go watch Tv doll. Ill bring you your food." He said

" You sure ?" I asked

" Mhm." He said

I kissed his cheek and went to sit on the couch.

I turned on the tv and cat dog was on.

" Babe !! Cat dog is on !" I yelled

" Your such a little kid." He laughed.

" Didn't you say you had a present for me ?" I asked

" Yeah. But it isn't here yet. I thought It would be here by now." He said

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

" ROBERT !" I yelled then jumped in his arms.

" Hey birthday girl." He said hugging me.

" I missed you." I said

" I've missed you too." He said

He let me down and I hugged alex and zach.

" I've missed you guys too." I said

" Here come in. It's kinda messy. Austin trashed the place last night." I said letting them in.

" Oh yeah. I trashed the place." He said in a sarcastic voice smirking.

I gave him a shut up look and he laughed.

I felt something in my stomach and I went to the bathroom. I felt it and something moved a little.

Oh fuck.

I walked into my room and put on short and a sweatshirt and my shoes.

" I'll be back in a second." I said grabbing the keys off the counter.

" Where are you going ?" Austin asked

" The store. I'll be back." I said closing the door.

I quickly walked downstairs and got into the car. I've only driven this once. I backed up and drove to the store. I got a few looks from guys and whistles and winks. I ignored it and quickly walked in.

I walked to the pregnancy isle and grabbed a couple tests.

I walked to the check out and the lady gave me a sympathetic look.