Chapter 1

Ross couldn't believe his son failed to mention

how good looking Mr Thatcher was, if he knew he would have come to school much earlier. Sitting across that man now, Ross found himself listening to the reasons of why Mr Thatcher summoned him. Justin waited outside of the room , leaving the two men on their own. Ross wondered if to start with the flirting or wait until the teacher would stop talking.

"You see Mr Murray, your son failed in doing his homework. Now you may find it odd but this matter shouldn't be treated lightly- especially with your son's history. "

Ross blinked " so you called me here because of homework? " not that he was disappointed in coming, still the issue at hand looked trivial .

"Mr Murray, to me math lessons are a serious matter and so is homework. I gave your son an opportunity to make up for the failing grade Mrs Evon was supposed to give him before she left. He promised me he'll do homework but he didn't keep up that promise which disappoints me."

Mr Thatcher gazed coldly with a dry expression as he waited for Ross' response. Ross knew his son and so he wasn't surprised Justin fooled the teacher to believe he would live up to his promise. What was he supposed to say? That he couldn't force his son to do homework because he wouldn't listen to him? He didn't want to come out as a failing parent but there was nothing he could do- he tried before and failed miserably. Justin did what he wanted to do and Ross could only fend for him and pray to god.

"I'm speechless, I really don't know what to say," Ross faked ignorance. It was time for charming . He raised his hand to his chest, his fingers brushed the skin in what seemed like a distracted gesture.

"Justin's having difficulties in math, it's hard for him but he really tries." Ross grinned as he saw Mr Thatcher's eyes following his hand that kept brushing his exposed skin and even tugged on the shirt. Ross usually hated doing that, he felt cheap, but now he was having fun.

"You know how kids his age can be, they give up too quickly and lose interest. Justin is a good kid believe me , he puts efforts in his studies and I appreciate the fact you gave him a chance. " Ross let his hand trail to his neck as he stretched and his shirt lifted up and revealed some skin, Mr Thatcher looked calm but his breath came out shallow and hurried so Ross knew he was doing well.

"From now on I'll make sure he'll do his homework, " Of course it was a lie, Ross couldn't control his son as much as he didn't like to admit that. "Thank you for calling me here today, don't worry I will talk to him as soon as we get home. " That wasn't happening. Ross thought that it was ridiculous to be invited to school simply because the teacher was strict about homework. At least the teacher was handsome.

"I'll be sure to reprimand him about it, it was nice meeting you so if we're done here..."

Ross started to get up only to have Mr Thatcher stop him.

"I'm not finished," Ross sighed and sat back down as the teacher cleared his throat. What else did he want?

"I thought we wrapped it all up?" Ross raised an eyebrow. "Or is it you enjoy my company? "He smiled flirtatiously . As much as he liked chatting with the hot teacher, he wanted to leave the ugly red building and be at the comfort of his home.

Mr Thatcher seemed unfazed as he scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to Ross.

"You're giving me your number?" Ross blinked at the paper in his hand.He wasn't the first teacher to do so but usually Ross has to try harder.

"It's not for your personal use Mr Murray, " Ross' eyes widened at the bold smirk the teacher was giving him.He felt uneasy as he spotted something in Mr Thatcher's eyes, the teacher didn't look as nice now.